Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Building a pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I've been working on a better pet and I can only unlock 4 or 5 traits. I noticed on some of the other message boards and sites each pet has give or take 10 traits and then additional talents. What am I doing wrong?

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
You are misunderstanding the posts.

Each pet has a pedigree of 10 talents, but only 4 are unlocked through training. Some pets come with or when reaching a certain level also give a card (or two).

Each pet has a pedigree of 10 talents, but only 4 are unlocked through training.

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
GamingDan wrote:

Each pet has a pedigree of 10 talents, but only 4 are unlocked through training. Some pets come with or when reaching a certain level also give a card (or two).

Each pet has a pedigree of 10 talents, but only 4 are unlocked through training.

LOL ... I need to preview my messages before I submit them.

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
GamingDan wrote:
GamingDan wrote:

LOL ... I need to preview my messages before I submit them.

lol someone needs to revise XD