Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help someone tell me what i am doing wrong

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
can someone help me i just completed the quest from erik wyrdrune called the rundown and got the minion spell called talos but from what i understand i also was supposed to get a humongofrog pet please tell me what i am doing wrong

flint mythblade lvl 60
legendary conjuror

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
thatrel123 wrote:
can someone help me i just completed the quest from erik wyrdrune called the rundown and got the minion spell called talos but from what i understand i also was supposed to get a humongofrog pet please tell me what i am doing wrong

flint mythblade lvl 60
legendary conjuror

The quest for your new pet requires that you finish a quest in I believer its Nordrilund in Wintertusk. I wanna say Nordrilund exposure? Check the update notes for Wintertusk and it will break down the requirements for your new pet quest.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
When you get the Talos spell, that's all you get: The Talos spell.

When you complete WinterTusk, that's when you get the other quest for the pet.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
In order for one to get the level 58 pets. One must successfully finish Nastrond Dungeon when they actually have quest and not porting without getting main quest first. Then they should get a notification from teacher telling them to come to their classroom. After that the teacher will tell you to fight a boss somewhere in WT atter beating boss you will get your 58 pet after it hatched from it egg.