Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crazy strong WT bosses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
oh my god WT is hard!!! I tried defeating a guy named frostbranch or something in austrilund and he cast Efreet and Earthquake, skipping my turn, on only TWO PIPS!!!! What is this? He's an ice boss, at least have an ice spell if it's going to be this hard. I really need help. Any lvl 60s in the commons or anything, I'll be asking. Blake Fireshade lvl 56 balance

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
just lvl up until you're in the 60s, and try him again when you think you're rdy

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Elgal101 wrote:
oh my god WT is hard!!! I tried defeating a guy named frostbranch or something in austrilund and he cast Efreet and Earthquake, skipping my turn, on only TWO PIPS!!!! What is this? He's an ice boss, at least have an ice spell if it's going to be this hard. I really need help. Any lvl 60s in the commons or anything, I'll be asking. Blake Fireshade lvl 56 balance

Am not sure it is allowed to tell you but - this boss is a cheating boss, he is a side quest, he runs his thing every 5 rounds, you must hit him with any damage card, even a wand once the smoke mantles are placed on you - this stops efreet and gives you a mark of courage, it should stand in front of your wizard the rest of the battle but does not stop earth quakes, expect them to continue so plan your blades accordingly, in this instance it is wisest to kill the boss first. I agonized with this quest for quite some time before I decided to find out what was actually going on with him, I did end up having another player that came along and needed to complete the quest and we did it more quickly.