Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adult realm?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
Fellow adult here and I would also love to meet other adults in the game to quest with. I have tried the "Pixie" realm and it is the worst. I can fight goons in there forever and never see anybody. When I do see people in that realm it is a lot of kids with no chat period. I have started using the WU realm and it's not bad.

Here's an idea, if you are an adult and want to meet other adults in the game to play with use some kind of a badge like "Peacemaker" or whatever badge you want to come up with and spread the word.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
UncleGlenny wrote:
As a fairly new wizard, I was wondering if there is a particular realm that adults tend to migrate to. Thanks for any information.

I don't think so. Creating one has been brought up before, but that thread didn't end well...
no no it did not, i was there

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I think that there should be an age restriction, because of child preditors. It could be setup by birthdate and drivers license. Children are on sub accounts. The down side is that the parents won't be able to play with their children. But, I would rather protect the children.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
One thing is for sure, if an 'adult realm' is indeed established, I will not be on it, ever.

A group of adults are worse than a group of little kids. Sorry, adults, but that is the truth.

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Your comment seems a little questionable. Why do you need an adult realm? Play the game.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I don't really think there should be a Wizard101 "adultland" (Like in Fairily Oddparents lol) because I just think that there should be all ages together. And besides they would getting away from me because I'm not even 12 years old yet :(.

Defender
May 31, 2011
AGAIN, the OP is not asking for an adult only realm. Just if there is any realm or realms where adults tend to gravitate to.

Nothing wrong with wanting to hang out with people your own age from time to time. People of ALL ages appreciate some time with those in our own age group on occasion.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
One thing is for sure, if an 'adult realm' is indeed established, I will not be on it, ever.

A group of adults are worse than a group of little kids. Sorry, adults, but that is the truth.

And you say this because...?