Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world: nefaria

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
the story: nefaria was a nice and non magical world. but when a renegade student from ravenwood came and introduced magic, they were amazed. they tried to use the most powerful spells in each type. when they conjured up these creatures, they did not know how to control them. the creatures brang a magic unbalance to the world. as the creatures were creating armies, one of the great dragons scouts noticed them dropping they're spiral key into a portal. they dropped it in krokotopia. at about the same time, one of the krokotopian archeolgist found the world key to nefariaiin the oasis pool. he called for merle ambrose to send the hero of krokatopia at one.

quest: a nefarious problem
giver: merle ambrose

"young wizard would you not mind helping me? segeant major talbot has found a strange world key and he need you to help him figure it out where it came from."

i'll post the rest of the world and prequest later

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cbwiz wrote:
the story: nefaria was a nice and non magical world. but when a renegade student from ravenwood came and introduced magic, they were amazed. they tried to use the most powerful spells in each type. when they conjured up these creatures, they did not know how to control them. the creatures brang a magic unbalance to the world. as the creatures were creating armies, one of the great dragons scouts noticed them dropping they're spiral key into a portal. they dropped it in krokotopia. at about the same time, one of the krokotopian archeolgist found the world key to nefariaiin the oasis pool. he called for merle ambrose to send the hero of krokatopia at one.

"young wizard would you not mind helping me? segeant major talbot has found a strange world key and he need you to help him figure it out where it came from."

lol there is one coming out called zafaria

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
i'm back. (p.s. this is a lvl.35 side world)

"young wizard would you not mind helping me? sergeant major Talbot has found a strange world key and he need you to help him figure it out where it came from."

Sargent major Talbot: " I had found this strange world key in the oasis pool.
it is not krokotopian, i am sure of that. can you take this and explore this new land."
new goal: explore nefaria city.

narrator: as you enter the city you hear the cry of a dragon, the pounding footstep of a frost giant, and the splashing of a leviathan.

New goal: find Jake windbreaker

Jake windbreaker: "what are you doing here at a time like this?"

these are the basic enemies in nefaria city:

ice titan slave
Rank 6
ice
1,560 health
appearance: a wizard wearing white and blue robes

fire titan slave
Rank 6
1,560 health
appearance: a wizard wearing red and orange robes

storm titan slave
Rank 6
1,560 health
appearance: a wizard wearing purple and yellow robes

-------------------------------
:) :-) :D

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh gee sounds like you have played perfect world...
a game i left behind...

and yes it is full of unusual weird monsters.

a slow dull game

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
cbwiz wrote:

Jumping way ahead.