Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Music of Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
As an adult who has played video games since the 80's, I must say, the music in this game is excellent. I almost always turn off the music in games due to repetitiveness or a general lack of interest in it, and sometimes, annoyance.

I have yet to grow tired of the great orchestrated theme music that plays in variations in each world. Big props to the music department!

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I know, right? I'm not an adult, but I have to admit, the music in this game is AMAZING! Instant classics! If I may ask the W101 staff, who composed this music?

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
Nelson Everhart composed all the game music, except for the music of Wintertusk, which was composed by Nick Jonas.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I agree. It is awsome. I know Nick Jonas composed the Wintertusk music.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
I'm not an adult either, but I agree! This game has wonderful music. I hum it all the time!

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
ozzyrocker412 wrote:
Nelson Everhart composed all the game music, except for the music of Wintertusk, which was composed by Nick Jonas.

Yes, I knew I read that somewhere, thanks! Nelson must be the most musical part of the KI staff. And if he's an actual composer, not really sure, I think I'll look him up.