Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This place is tough.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
Wow the game really changes when you get here. It seems like every quest ends in a really tough boss fight. And all the mobs here love to chain cast weakness on you. Lvl 44 Balance and really having a tough time here. I got to figure out a good deck setup for this place. And i'm so close to lvl 45 too.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Dragonspyre is tough. Celestia will be even tougher. Deck planning and strategy become more important.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Bosses WWWAAAAYYYYY to hard.I cant beat this one guy who has 7000 health!This place is insane!Kingslsle really neegs to raise the ex. rewards and lower bosses health.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Its easy for me, im fire, and practicly all the guys there are fire.just gotta be good.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I admit Dragonspire was hard for me, but you can always ask friends for help. The end boss is way worth it at the end.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
Get friends to help, I have done DS a couple times on with my multiple characters, and friends seem to help alot when they are allowed.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Castagere wrote:
Wow the game really changes when you get here. It seems like every quest ends in a really tough boss fight. And all the mobs here love to chain cast weakness on you. Lvl 44 Balance and really having a tough time here. I got to figure out a good deck setup for this place. And i'm so close to lvl 45 too.

DS seems to be the divide line between family fun and gamer fun. For many it goes from fun and stress free to not so much fun and very stressful, rather then enjoying a quest line it's if I could just get though this. I have friends that would only do 2-3 fights a night because it was too stressful to do any more in one sitting. I guess for a game to be everything for all they must do it this way. Prior to them doing some changes to the areas I was 2 weeks working on one quest line and thought I was just going to have to quit the game. I then started to learn more about additional out of school spells that maybe handy, better gear and deck construction to make it so it went a little easier but still it was never as much fun or stress free as Mooshu and below was for me.