Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Recovering an deleted mount

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
So, I was awhile ago pushing stuff in and out of my Shared Banks and Backpack, trying to clean up all the stuff I got from the Nightmare Pack which I spent over 20,000 crowns on (just for that mount). I was sorting things around, deciding what to keep, what to store in the shared banks just in case, what to carry off into the Bazaar, and what to throw in the trash.

I got a lot of 1 day mounts that I don't really need. I started deleting from the bottom to the top. I had my Nightmare mount equipped, but while I was deleting I by mistake deleted my permanent Swiftshadow Wings. Is there a way to recover this mount? It's been about a week or so after I deleted it, I'm not sure.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2009
Nope, you cannot recover. Wizard101 should really make a recovery option for Crown Items shouldn't they?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Usually, if you delete something, it's gone. However, since it was a Crowns purchase and presumably trackable, Support might be able to help you. Try emailing support@wizard101.com.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I personally would never use the trash button to delete anything. Anything that you cant sell at the bazaar can be sold at a regular shop vendor. Non auction housing items and crown house items or plants, go to the housing shop to sell them.
Now the other day I was selling stuff at the bazaar and my husband was complaining about something and practically standing between me and my tv that my computer is hooked up to, and I accidentally sold a robe i didnt want to sell. It's gone, cant do anything about it, and I can only hope it wasnt a really good robe, I just know I didnt want to sell it but he was getting on my nerves and I wasnt paying attention. When selling or deleting items you must pay close attention to what you are doing or you lose. :(

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
the trash button needs a safety on it and ask you to verify the trashing of an item before total deletion happening