Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranked Pvp Matches

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 19, 2010
I don't know about your opinions, but i think treasure cards should be blocked in ranked pvp matches.
Wizards uses a lot of tower shields in battles and that is impossible to win, because hey can have almost infinite spells on deck.
It's a match to show our strenght, not to show a lot of coward people casting shields everytime.
I hope Kingsisle make my idea true.
See ya young wizards! ;D

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Me and part of the audience were actually discussing that at one point while watching a PvP match.

I agree. There should be an option when setting up matches, just like the options whether you want matches to be friends only, etc. That option would allow you to either block treasure card usage, or allow them.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
rafael2010 wrote:
I don't know about your opinions, but i think treasure cards should be blocked in ranked pvp matches.
Wizards uses a lot of tower shields in battles and that is impossible to win, because hey can have almost infinite spells on deck.

See ya young wizards! ;D

they can't have infinite spells on deck, but even if they did, one shatter spell after they cast a bunch of shields is all you need to

a. give them a shock
b. open a nice hole for your attack.

Shatter can be purchased at the bazaar in the myth treasures