Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

recently fled pvp bug

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
this happens infrequently, and usually right after login. Here's the situation.

I will spend some time in pvp.

After the last match, I may time out in the arena or I might log off. usually I time out for some reason - go afk and don't get back in time most likely

The servers will be rebooted sometime between when I log off and log back on.

I log back on right in front of the ranked setup post and try to quick join 1v1 ranked within 30 seconds or so of logging in.

I'll get a message saying I recently fled pvp and have to wait 5 minutes.

Now I never flee - I want the tickets and you don't get tickets if you flee - but even if I did it's been far longer than 5 minutes since I logged out.

So my bug report is 2 fold - one the game pays no attention to how long it's actually been since I was in a match (and it COULD do so very easily) and two, it flags me as having fled a match when no fleeing ever took place.

Can both of these issues please be fixed.

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
jekbeau wrote:
Then wait 5 mins. Isn't that hard.

That isn't the point. This is a bug that needs to be fixed. It affects other things in the game too - anything that has a timer such as going to your house. That timer freezes while you are offline and even if you have been offline for a month, when you get back you still have to wait for the timer to finish counting down.

has nothing to with if it's hard to wait or not.