Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A real Stitch Mishap perhaps?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 13, 2011
I had a Midsummer's Cowl's (the one that looks like a jesters hat) that was brown with green trim and tried to change the appearance of it to the standard Cowl of Prediction and what I got back, I have no idea. It looks like a regular wizard hat that is dark purple and black. The stats are correct, but the appearance is wrong.

Is is possible that my changing the color of the Midsummer's Cowl caused this?

If I have to, I'll go to the bazaar, get another Cowl of Prediction, and try again. I just don't want it to happen again.

Administrator
That's interesting, we've had issues with the Midsummer's Cowl in the past. Could you do me a quick favor, remove any and all hats, and see if the hat you were wearing on character creation is in fact the one you are seeing instead of the Midsummer's Cowl?

Any screenshots you have of this incorrect hat would also be beneficial, just send them in an email to community@wizard101.com and we'll have a QA Wizards take a look.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 13, 2011
Thank you, but I signed in today and it was fixed. I will let you know if anything happens with it.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Edhrikhor wrote:
Thank you, but I signed in today and it was fixed. I will let you know if anything happens with it.

sounds like an issue with your version of windows and graphics cache on your machine, then. Either window's cache itself or your browser's graphic cache.