Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wandless wizards need this. Ki PLZ read this!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
Ok so I have noticed are wands strikes are very different then from what monsters can do by summoning them self and personally i think are wand strike powers even at lvl 60 are boring so READ THIS IF YOU THINK THE SAME. this is a set of animations and spells are wizards could have at lvl 60

Death. Player would be making hand motions while hands would start to glow and you would bassicly do the same thing as amaranth but with to hands and a huge honey ghost hand would reach into target body and rip a chunk of there soul out. Damage. 85 death damaged per pip

Myth. Wizard would jump into the air and do 20 back flips in under 3 seconds with a loud spinning sound and slowly be drifting backwards then pause for a moment in the air then VERY quickly strike the ground from a diaganle angle while sonic boom waves blast off the sides on the landing. Damage. 105 myth damage per pip.

Life. Wizards hands woe start glowing green and to big thorny vines would rap around the target the explode and do the thing the centaurs arrow attck does. Damage. 80 life damage per pip.

Balance. Jumps in air and does a triple 360 and causes a mini sand storm to form and spin madly still it hits target. Damage. 95 balance damage per pip.

Fire. Player would inhale deeply then breath out an enormous amount of fire at enemy. Damage. 95 fire damage per pip.

Ice. Player would be raised up into air by magic as a large cold gust of wind passes under them and consumes the target in a wave of icy fog. Damage. 80 Ice damage per pip.

Storm. Player starts doing a rain dance and then turns to more of a disco dance then player jumps into air and does to 360s then lands and Points upwards and outwards while storm could was forming charging with energy over the enemies head then when they do the spin and point part a Masive lightning bolt strikes enemy. Damage. 110 storm damage per pip

All 7 of these spell have 70 accuracy since they are all "per pip" spells, would be obtained at lvl 60, and could only be used if the player did not have a wand equipped, storms accuracy how ever would be 60% accuracy since it's the strongest.
P.S. Kingsisle people & professors if you guys read this post back and tell me
what ya think o and back at top where is says amaranth i mean to say wraith but spell check messed it up and I can't scroll up to fix cause I doing This from my iphone.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Wow, nice, I really like it! Especially when I start imagining in my head how it all may look.

However, I do see a problem with it. Every wizard would simply just start charging pips for max attacks.

However, I think this animation can be applied to wand attacks. And it would make simple wand attacks much more exciting to watch.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
Lol I seem to of come across a a few mistakes where is says honey ghost hand it was supposed to say huge but spell check got in the way and where it says amaranth it was supossed to say wraith

Defender
May 17, 2011
well, some wand spells look SNARPY! (snarpy is a word for epic ) such as those cool silver and black swords you get from crown shop dragon rider pack (old one, not new). i have one and oh my gosh you throws the sword overhand and it spins in the air like a flip kinda and then...... tons of damage! (for wand any way) also if you get transformation (i try with krokomummy and skeleten) then it look like how the actual monster does it. for example, the mummy spins with bandages flying and enemy takes damage :). skeleten slashes at you with arms flailing this is one of few ( ) wonderful wand thingys!

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
i mainly just find it very unfair that storm,fire, and balance are only schools with damage spells that are "per pip" i thunk we should all have one and it could not only look very cool but do a proper amount of damage for what school you are. and besides who does not want this as a powerful new spell in the future and with the look of these. o and not to mention how crazy powerful these could be and help us in battle like say for example you keep fizzing a lot or cant find any good attacking cards. this would be better then finding one and the more pips the better it is cause it happens to me be leave it or not A LOT you know fizzing and not finding spells i need

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
o and one other thing people who read my idea feel free to post ideas of what you would like to see as perhaps your own idea for a self strike.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
Not vary good, need better grammer and spelling, lol

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
poinsdeth wrote:
Ok so I have noticed are wands strikes are very different then from what monsters can do by summoning them self and personally i think are wand strike powers even at lvl 60 are boring so READ THIS IF YOU THINK THE SAME. this is a set of animations and spells are wizards could have at lvl 60

Death. Player would be making hand motions while hands would start to glow and you would bassicly do the same thing as amaranth but with to hands and a huge honey ghost hand would reach into target body and rip a chunk of there soul out. Damage. 85 death damaged per pip

Myth. Wizard would jump into the air and do 20 back flips in under 3 seconds with a loud spinning sound and slowly be drifting backwards then pause for a moment in the air then VERY quickly strike the ground from a diaganle angle while sonic boom waves blast off the sides on the landing. Damage. 105 myth damage per pip.

Life. Wizards hands woe start glowing green and to big thorny vines would rap around the target the explode and do the thing the centaurs arrow attck does. Damage. 80 life damage per pip.

Balance. Jumps in air and does a triple 360 and causes a mini sand storm to form and spin madly still it hits target. Damage. 95 balance damage per pip.

Fire. Player would inhale deeply then breath out an enormous amount of fire at enemy. Damage. 95 fire damage per pip.

Ice. Player would be raised up into air by magic as a large cold gust of wind passes under them and consumes the target in a wave of icy fog. Damage. 80 Ice damage per pip.

Storm. Player starts doing a rain dance and then turns to more of a disco dance then player jumps into air and does to 360s then lands and Points upwards and outwards while storm could was forming charging with energy over the enemies head then when they do the spin and point part a Masive lightning bolt strikes enemy. Damage. 110 storm damage per pip

All 7 of these spell have 70 accuracy since they are all "per pip" spells, would be obtained at lvl 60, and could only be used if the player did not have a wand equipped, storms accuracy how ever would be 60% accuracy since it's the strongest.
what ya think o and back at top where is says amaranth i mean to say wraith but spell check messed it up and I can't scroll up to fix cause I doing This from my iphone.

Balance, storm, and fire ones are under-powered due to judgement (100 per pip), heckhound (130 per pip DoT and same with storm hound.)
Also there are some really cool attacks like sword attacks and also transformations with swords are pretty cool

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
poinsdeth wrote:

No! I can tell you're a conjurer, because you made myth stronger than fire. Well, heads up, it actually isn't! Other than that, ok.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hey,

I LOVE your idea, but there seems to be a per pip problem which I can't explain. Anyway, your idea is amazing. :D

-Mason D.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I'm a wand-less wizard, because I find wands of no use to a Balance student as I am quite forgetful that they activate blades and traps. I have one now because a) it gives me a starting pip, and with my high power pip chance, I can get a max of 3 pips right of the bat, and b) I got a storm wand because storm shields and elemental shields are so annoying when you are trying to use Spectral Blast. I think that these wand ideas would make having one more worth while. Because I'm still not sure about the whole wand thing, and I'm just expirementing

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
I am a lvl 60 necromancer and the reason I made myths base stronger is because fire gets way more boost from armor and myth has like 20% less