Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird bug in Firecat Alley

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
Ok,
I was fighting a Fire elf pathfinder, he jumps in the middle like he's doing a special attack. I hear lots of noises, but he just stands there and nothing happens. :-)

Here's the weird part, I finished the fight, rode off a little ways, then suddenly I loose about 250 health points, while on the back of my horse, riding.

Has anyone else had anything like this happen?

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
thrash123067 wrote:
Ok,
I was fighting a Fire elf pathfinder, he jumps in the middle like he's doing a special attack. I hear lots of noises, but he just stands there and nothing happens. :-)

Here's the weird part, I finished the fight, rode off a little ways, then suddenly I loose about 250 health points, while on the back of my horse, riding.

Has anyone else had anything like this happen?

it is probably your computer lagging a little bit (or a lot). if you have a low connection to wizard101 or even your own internet connection sometimes things like this can happen. if your computer lags to the point where you cant have a fun time playing wizard101 try switching realms or logging out and back in. (don't log out and log back in more than a couple of times cause computers hate that). and your not losing health because your computer is lagging, it is because the fire elf path finder attacked you but it took a little long for your computer to process it. you could also set the graphics quality to low. in my opinion there is no difference what so ever if it was on high or low, but whenever i have it on high my computer lags a whole lot. i hope this helps!

Adherent
May 20, 2010