Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

walking instead of walking plz read k i!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
i thought it would be cool if we could walk instead of run it could be a setting in our book so if you perfer to run then you can its a win win and i know what you think walk why? well i think it looks silly to we running every were you go. maybe its like a formal party or something idk but walking it would come in handy remeber you can run if you wanna do its a win win

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
We run because we're hyper from all the Frosted Drakes cereal we're eating behind our pets' backs, and if we didn't run to burn off that energy we would end up looking like Moolinda Wu. Big fat cow. Moooo.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I think this is a good idea. I would like the option to walk. :)

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
oceanopolis555 wrote:

Yeah, me too. There are many times when I'd like to have my character walk rather than run.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
I also find this a good idea because I don't like running every place cause just watch my lite wizards run around makes my legs tired just thinking about it

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
Flying on a mount or with wings is better! :) walk<run<fly

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
oceanopolis555 wrote:

I like this idea too especially when my friends throw parties i dont like running to everybody like a maniac it be nice to walk up to them nicely and say "hi" not running outta breath and stuttering

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
HooVooLoo wrote:
We run because we're hyper from all the Frosted Drakes cereal we're eating behind our pets' backs, and if we didn't run to burn off that energy we would end up looking like Moolinda Wu. Big fat cow. Moooo.

Moolinda is not fat - just big boned

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
HooVooLoo wrote:

Hey! That's my teacher you're insulting! >Imp, Treant, Seraph, + Centaur all attack<

-Caitlin Nightrider, Lvl. 21 Theurgist

PS- Yes, I know I wouldn't be able to cast Centaur.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
HooVooLoo wrote:

Wow Really Calling out A teacher like That .... Wow just wow thats like saying The storm teacher is kermits Brother .... Then i guess the fire teacher has a eating Disorder.... lol