Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My idea for an alternate spiral.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Hello. My name is Brandon, and i play as Justin Mythdreamer and Luke Seasword. This is all my idea picked from my massive imagination. I am still in progress for the story so what you read here, may change. I know wizards are tired of creating new schools, only to play the storyline. Not to mention being Legendary, gets boring. Will the game keep continuing until we are casting 14 pip spells? I just wanted to say my idea because I have talked with many friends and they all agree. It would be nice to have a Fresh new start and even take a peak at new schools.

My idea is of an alternate spiral. With an entirely new story, new schools, new worlds, new wizards. That way Spells do not keep adding on until they are so much pips in the real spiral.

the story is, Madame Hecate, the goddess herself has founded a world strictly for training wizards. Many other worlds were found here, containing life, in which Hecate made herself familiar with. Some friendly, others not. You are brought to Olympus, the beginner world serving as the 'wizard city' of this spiral, along with many other soon to be wizards. The ideas I have for schools are so far, Water, Earth, Wind, (somewhat equivalent to Storm, Fire, and Ice respectively.) And Nature which is like the balance and combines all 3 schools. What would be the 'spirit' schools, I have not yet decided and am taking ideas
As well as some artifacts that can transfer some of the knowledge of the original 7 schools in the original spiral. In case some students like the other schools and their spells.
Please Share your ideas and if any Kingsisle employee reads this, I would be incredibly grateful if you just read it.
Please leave your comments. Thank you

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
good idea, but we need to know who the head villain is and the reason the godess sent you. maybe if you complete it, you will learn a very powerful spell for use in the old spiral

Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
Or maybe even a NAME would be nice? We can't just call it Alternate Spiral.
Ronan TitanStalker