Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get in?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Yeah when i got the main quest to go to the necopolis i won't let me in! it woudn't let me ativate the portal or anything! i even went as far as to log out and back in... didn't help at all. can anyone help me with this problem? maybe give me some tips or anything that can help? (besides porting in to a friend!!! *i'm higher lvl then ALL of my friends because i lvl up quickly and i'm ahead in quests as well...* and asking someone go in for me?*because i don't want to be consently asking to be taken there*) because i really want to lvl up quickly and get past this. so again... any tips or help? :?

Blake DarkWraith, lvl 43, Death.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
leannageorge wrote:
Yeah when i got the main quest to go to the necopolis i won't let me in! it woudn't let me ativate the portal or anything! i even went as far as to log out and back in... didn't help at all. can anyone help me with this problem? maybe give me some tips or anything that can help? (besides porting in to a friend!!! *i'm higher lvl then ALL of my friends because i lvl up quickly and i'm ahead in quests as well...* and asking someone go in for me?*because i don't want to be consently asking to be taken there*) because i really want to lvl up quickly and get past this. so again... any tips or help? :?

First tip -- do a "search" at the top of this page. This question has been asked and answered many times.

Second tip -- check this link:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/37849.ftl#211113

:?

Historian
May 01, 2010
leannageorge wrote:

The necropolis, you need to go through the Plaza of Conquests, to the area, and walk around on the main ramp until it says quest complete, go to basilica, and it should open after you talk to Cyrus.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
slammer111 wrote:
leannageorge wrote:

The necropolis, you need to go through the Plaza of Conquests, to the area, and walk around on the main ramp until it says quest complete, go to basilica, and it should open after you talk to Cyrus.
Kthanks pal, i kinda forgot about that gate... oh well... now i'm finally done with that! yay! :D now to go lvl up!