Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What NEEDS to happen when watching a match.

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Before my membership runs out, I'm going to post this after lots of procrastinating. Well here you are.

When you you watch a match, it should display the players health. Their should also be binoculars on stands around the arena that when you press X on them they create a view I will describe.

The View:

When players are selecting spells, it shows an angled view from the top (not quite birds eye.) When players are casting spells, it displays it as if you were in the match.

Well, I hope you liked my idea and my bad grammar (I don't wanna proof read.)

-Solstice64

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
I agree that it needs to be easier to watch the match, but I don't want to see it as if i'm in it.

I would, however, like to be able to zoom in and see things a lot better. I have a hard time telling what anyone's doing. I have to keep my client small and not full screen, and that makes it almost impossible.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
yeah, sometimes im wondering "when are one of them going to die?". it always seems like forever when watching and you cant get a full view on the fight like on ds and ms arenas

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Brilliant Idea!!!!!!!

I love that idea! Some of my greatest friends on the game are usually in a pvp battle and I love cheering them on, though, sometimes, I get sick of typing, "Hey, are you winning? How much health do you guys have?" and Stuff like that. I would love to watch my friends as though I'm battling by their side. :D
I think KI should consider this, my option, remarkable idea!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Thanks for the support.

@crystalwizard

The binoculars are optional.

-Solstice64

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I wouldn't really use this feature much, but I guess it's a good idea.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I like this idea, and my idea is similar. Basically there is an elevated revolving merry go round type thing about the size of the battle circle, floating invisible above the game ring. You click to join and it gives you a downward angle view, and slowly rotates around the circle. It would be like going on a slow moving carnival ride, just sit back and enjoy the better view. The PvP players would not be able to see them, so as to not interrupt their flow of the game.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
Before my membership runs out, I'm going to post this after lots of procrastinating. Well here you are.

When you you watch a match, it should display the players health. Their should also be binoculars on stands around the arena that when you press X on them they create a view I will describe.

The View:

When players are selecting spells, it shows an angled view from the top (not quite birds eye.) When players are casting spells, it displays it as if you were in the match.

Well, I hope you liked my idea and my bad grammar (I don't wanna proof read.)

-Solstice64

I was thinking about that for quite a while, and I agree with it all the way

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Thanks for the support, now I just need KI to read it.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
That is a great idea. The only thing is that you should be able to see the spell they are selecting because then you could tip off the other team/player. But other than that it is a great idea.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
That is a great idea. The only thing is that you should be able to see the spell they are selecting because then you could tip off the other team/player. But other than that it is a great idea.

Do you mean should or shouldn't? As of right now, I have it so you can't see the cards.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
awesome idea! its always so hard to know who is winning in a match.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:

Do you mean should or shouldn't? As of right now, I have it so you can't see the cards.

Oh, I didn't understand then, sorry.