Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wand and Pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Hello. I would like to introduce a new gear set to Wizard101: The Aesculapian set! Aesculapius is the Greek god of medicine and healing in Latin. This set includes a wand and a pet:

Aesculapian Staff: A golden staff with a green snake around it.
Cards: It gives one satyr, brilliant light, guiding light, pixie, sprite, regenerate, and unicorn.
Additional: One power pip and fifty critical attack.

Aesculapian Eagle: An eagle made of gold with green eyes.
Talents: May cast minor blessing, Spritely, Gives a satyr card, Gives a unicorn card, 1-8% addition to incoming healing, and 1-8% addition to outgoing healing
Can't think of any more talents.

Please share comments!
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I like these wand ideas!!!

However, the Aesculapian Staff "might" have too much critical rating for all the good healing spells it comes with. (You are suppose to trade off strengths with gear).

Also, you didn't put a level requirement on the wands, so the Aesculapian Eagle might actually have too low of healing boosts depending on level.

Finally, are these wands Life School only or equippable by all (with a life icon)?

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
The wand and the pet should have a 60+ level requirement now that I think about it. The pet healing talents should go to 10%. I'll re-do the stats for the wand:

+20 critical rating
+10% outgoing health
+10% incoming health

Both of these focus on healing, Life's forte, but they are available to all schools. OH, and the aeculapian eagle is a PET.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
Sounds epic here is something you could add to the pet talents. It could have a 30% chance of casting minor blessing every round it could also have the
may cast unicorn talent AND with every purchious of this new set which could cost 599 crowns if they had some more Itmes to toss in there make a pack outta it like wyverns or dragon hoard and with every pucas have a 1% chance of gttingmlife mastery amulet.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
poinsdeth wrote:
Sounds epic here is something you could add to the pet talents. It could have a 30% chance of casting minor blessing every round it could also have the
may cast unicorn talent AND with every purchious of this new set which could cost 599 crowns if they had some more Itmes to toss in there make a pack outta it like wyverns or dragon hoard and with every pucas have a 1% chance of gttingmlife mastery amulet.

Hmm... When I first thought of this, I was just thinking the staff and wand would just be for purchase in the crowns shop, but I think it could make a cool pack. I actually do think the eagle should come with the may cast unicorn, sorry I forgot to put it in. So, for the new pack, this could be some stuff in it:

Golden Eagle Mount (Rarest of all)
Wings of Icarus- Golden versions of the swiftshadow wings.
Aesculapian Helm of Gratitude- Like the prestigeous hat, but golden.
Aesculapian Winged Armor- A golden chestplate in front with golden wings in back.
Aesculapian Golden Shoes of the Wise- Like the Dragoon shoes, but golden.
Life mastery amulet
Various trees
Aesculapian Staff
Aesculapian Eagle
Tree of Golden Apples- Like in Wintertusk
Various life treasure cards

So thats about all. Please comment!

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
great idea. if they made this, i would totally buy it for i don't care how much. :D

Armiger
May 10, 2010
stinkybug123 wrote:
Hello. I would like to introduce a new gear set to Wizard101: The Aesculapian set! Aesculapius is the Greek god of medicine and healing in Latin. This set includes a wand and a pet:

Aesculapian Staff: A golden staff with a green snake around it.
Cards: It gives one satyr, brilliant light, guiding light, pixie, sprite, regenerate, and unicorn.
Additional: One power pip and fifty critical attack.

Aesculapian Eagle: An eagle made of gold with green eyes.
Talents: May cast minor blessing, Spritely, Gives a satyr card, Gives a unicorn card, 1-8% addition to incoming healing, and 1-8% addition to outgoing healing
Can't think of any more talents.

Please share comments!
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legendary Pyromancer

Well, Since we are talking new here:

Personally, I think, if you are gonna make these items...

1: Nice look for the wand, but the stats should be this:
+1 PP +30 critical +25 critical block
Cards Given: 1 Rebirth, 1 Regenerate, 1 Dryad, 1 Satyr, 1 Fairy, 1 Unicorn,
and 1 40% guiding light!

2: The pet, is also nice, but here is what I think...
Gives Rebirth card at baby:
Gives May Cast Unicorn at teen
Gives May Cast Spritely at Adult

Other possible talents for this pet are:
3.May cast life Blade
4.Drop It (may cast disarm)
5.Spell Proof
6.Life Shot
7.Life Giver
8.May Cast Guiding Light
9.Pip o' Plenty
10.May cast Tower Shield

Yeah, this would be a great pet and wand... Great ideas, worth lots of money for KI if they ever get made!