Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7 individual characters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
I have 6 characters now and think it would be nice if you could have 6 seated and a 7th standing up. This would allow a person to play all schools instead of having to decide which one he/she doesn't want to play. Myself, I chose to bypass the Ice wizard. Not sure why just came down to picking one. But I notice there are 3 seats on each side of the walkway down and they can all sit if needed and have a 7th ready to click play on.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
if you actually tried to look through the forum, you would notice a lot other threads suggesting this

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
This sounds like a...

GREAT IDEA! i've always wanted a seventh wizard so i can get all the school pets. The Necromaster is in! 8) (comment on my new nickname ;) )

Richard Shadowheart: Lvl 48 Death

Jack Frost: Lvl 16 Ice

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Defender
Dec 21, 2010
I agree. I left out the death wizard. By having the option to play all of the schools we can learn so much more about the wizarding world. For example, I didn't know what a link was until I used my Fire wizard. I now know what a Tempest spell is from my Storm wizard. Please KI, let us have the seventh wizard. Thanks.

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Adding a 7th character slot would exponentially increase the following:
1) Wizard File Size - Stored and Backed up on KingsIsle Systems
2) Bandwidth Use - KingsIsle pays per GB of data transferred

It would cost them a lot of money just to add that, and for what? Almost all MMOs max out at 6 characters, despite having more than 6 classes or skill sets. Also, your 6 character slots are FREE. You don't have to pay extra per wizard, like you do on many other popular games.

The only way I could see KingsIsle adding this is for a Crowns cost of a minimum of 15,000 Crowns / account / extra Wizard.

Yes, that's $30.00 worth of Crowns, but that's a one time fee for a lifetime of pain from KingsIsle.

For those who complain about not being able to have that 7th school, here's an idea: CREATE A SECOND ACCOUNT! That gives you another 6 Wizards, and allows you to play both accounts at the same time, if your computer's RAM and CPU can handle it. Also, if you're a subscriber on a monthly basis, subscribing both accounts drops your bill per account from 9.95 to 6.95, which is only 3.95 more a month for the second account.

You can also use your 'Invite a Friend' code to create your second account, and when you buy the $10.00 crowns or sub it, both accounts will get that bonus 1,250 crowns for that first transaction.

In order to play 2 Accounts on the same system at the same time, you need to be in Windowed play. When the GUI pops up, you can initialize the launcher again, and log in the other account. Playing 2 wizards at the same time allows you to use your big wizards to help your little wizards.