Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

4 people limit

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
So i was thinking that when we go into a dungeon, it allows over four people and the battle circles in instances are secially desingned for more than four people per a side. I usually like to go with my storm, balance, storm and death. I wouls like to bring an ice along with me.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:
So i was thinking that when we go into a dungeon, it allows over four people and the battle circles in instances are secially desingned for more than four people per a side. I usually like to go with my storm, balance, storm and death. I wouls like to bring an ice along with me.

I'm ice! What level you? I'm 60.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:
they wont do that

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:

Current endgame dungeons are easy enough wth THREE people in a group. There's no reason to put more.