Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Super Map!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Hello! I am here to suggest ... drum roll please ... the Super Map!
You just take the old Map and give it a few modifications!

1) There is a shining star where your character is. When you roll over it it says: (Wizard Name)

2) There is a white circle where another character is. When you roll over the circle it shows the wizard's name. It you click the circle it shows the wizard's stats.

3) Same as above except your Friend's circle is blue.

4) Same as 2 except your Best Friend's circle is red.

5) On the Super Map there is an Exclamation Mark on a quest you have not taken, and a Question Mark where you have to tal with someone.

Please, KI, consider the Super Map! It will help people find people and get around!

Igloogirl3, Pyromancer

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
would be good, except the map would be flooded with white spots in a crowded area

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
Its a great idea, but it would most likely cause unspeakable lag, and it seems amazing but think of the work it would take to chart every Wizard in the entire Spiral at once!
I'm sorry if you were really looking forward to it.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Take out the white dot for a regular player part, and your good to go. It's not that I don't like it, it's that it would take too long to load in a busy area. Other than that, great idea. It would help me find people much faster.

Historian
May 28, 2009
marolin23 wrote:
would be good, except the map would be flooded with white spots in a crowded area

Yea, and that will slow down the game :(

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
One of the best ideas i have heard of, MANY times in different worlds I have missed quests, and didn't know who and where to get quests from, the question mark would work PERFECTLY, love the idea...

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
eggywig wrote:
Take out the white dot for a regular player part, and your good to go. It's not that I don't like it, it's that it would take too long to load in a busy area. Other than that, great idea. It would help me find peopl much faster.

Toooo muck lag it would be.And the screen would be filled with white dots like everybody and their grandmother was there.But still is a great idea

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
eggywig wrote:
Take out the white dot for a regular player part, and your good to go. It's not that I don't like it, it's that it would take too long to load in a busy area. Other than that, great idea. It would help me find people much faster.

Agreed. But famous ppl can be on the map =D

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
I think sticking with the exclamations is good. Maybe teleporter stone locations (ones you've activated) would be useful.