Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will somebody mind helping me in MB?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 25, 2009
I'm in katzensteins Lab, and I solo'd it, until I got to the doctor himself.
He had 2,000 health! That's almost double my health! He's Storm just like me too, and that doesn't help at all.

I'm willing to be on tomorrow (Saturday, October 8) at 2:00 EST time (1:00 Central Time, Noon in Mountain Time and 11:00 in Pacific Time)

If you can't make it, just post some tips here and it will really make a difference!

Thanks!

Anthony Ghosthunter, Legendary Life
Gabriel Mythwraith, Magus Storm

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
you should buy storm shields or buy storm resistant gear from the bazaar and use storm prism then use kraken or triton or whatever your level is. along with that, try to use gear that has a lot of health. some gear are specialized for offense, some for defense, and some for health

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
marolin23 wrote:
you should buy storm shields or buy storm resistant gear from the bazaar and use storm prism then use kraken or triton or whatever your level is. along with that, try to use gear that has a lot of health. some gear are specialized for offense, some for defense, and some for health
I need some help to I'm working in the ironworks and I got to pops and I got defeted I think I need a second persond to help send a message if u can help me and I will send one back to say where in the game can we meet

Survivor
Jan 29, 2011
hi231617 wrote:
marolin23 wrote:
I need some help to I'm working in the ironworks and I got to pops and I got defeted I think I need a second persond to help send a message if u can help me and I will send one back to say where in the game can we meet
I so will help when where Connor Willowpetal is out peaces