Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

please add these phrases to menu chat

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Please add these to the in battle options:

I'm out of cards.
Can someone reshuffle me.
I'm being told to log off, I'm sorry.
Can someone blade me?
This boss cheats. Please don't trigger his cheats.
This boss cheats. Use All Enemy Attacks only.
This boss cheats. Please look up how to beat him before attacking.
AFK
BRB

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
Please add these to the in battle options:

I'm out of cards.
Can someone reshuffle me.
I'm being told to log off, I'm sorry.
Can someone blade me?
This boss cheats. Please don't trigger his cheats.
This boss cheats. Use All Enemy Attacks only.
This boss cheats. Please look up how to beat him before attacking.
AFK
BRB

Great job! I'm sure KI will add it :D

Defender
May 25, 2009
I agree. When I was in the MB tower before CL was released, I ran outta cards and (as far as I knew) I couldn't tell the non-chat Balance wizard I was outta cards. He kept yelling "Attack, Attack" and I couldn't tell him why.

This is a really good idea

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Those are good ideas, I think they should also have one that says something like "Do you want to see my other character?".

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
Soundsgood! this will help if you go in with muted people or people without chat.

Jason 8)

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
These are great suggestions.

One more I would add would be.

I can't hatch anymore today.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i have some menu only friends i would like to see the phrase
i'm in a dungeon
so everytime i'm in a dungeon they will leave me alone instead of me having to say i'm busy fighting then they check back every five minutes and bug me

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Also please add the phrases.

Your buddy list is too long.
I don't want your treasure cards.
Please don't do the puzzle in this dungeon.
I need help with this dungeon.
I need help with this boss.
I'm having a party, please come.
I don't do parties.
No thank you.
I don't want to do that.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I wanted to make a list of phrases I thought should be added but kept forgetting to, now I cant remember them lol.

If it isnt there (i havent checked non-chat list of phrases lately) there should be:
-go after the enemy with the stun shield (for that area in wintertusk i think where you fight 4 brothers that play tag and you can only hit the one with the stun target)
-sorry (by itself) and -sorry i'm helping someone
-go after the boss last
-dont go after the boss please
-i will place traps/shields/blades, you go after the enemy
-i will do the healing, if you can do the hits
-please dont waste pips healing me, focus on fight (i always have a healer playing with me and non-chat ppl will keep hitting me with healing even when i dont need it instead of saving pips for fighting grrr)
-it wont let me port to you
-this must be a do alone quest, i cant port to you
-anyone can use the traps I'm placing
-what is your secondary school? (i never know what types of blades to place for their secondary school cards unless they happen to use one or two)
-please dont place absorb on me, it's a waste of your pips (it really is since higher lvl fights can remove an absorb shield in one spell)

I will post more ideas when they come to mind. the other ones listed are great. I honestly dont accept non-text chat friend requests anymore due to not being able to communicate well with them.

taryn ravenheart

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:
I honestly dont accept non-text chat friend requests anymore due to not being able to communicate well with them.

taryn ravenheart

Me too.

If you look around the higher level worlds, you find that the majority of players aren't menu chat - they're text and open chat.

It's extremely difficult for the menu chat players to play this game at the higher levels BECAUSE it's almost impossible to communicate with other players.

And because the menu chatters are all (or almost all) little kids, they aren't real likely to go look up how to do stuff. They're just going to give up.

If K I is going to stick with this menu chat system, then they need to make it work well and allow their players that are stuck with it to communicate with others.

That means adding a whole lot more stuff into it. The game evolves, the menu chat options need to evolve as well.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
um, for battle orders, also add like what spell spacificly to use, not just like ___________________ use death trap on ______________ because i might be talking about feint or curse, not a death spacific trap.