Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jotun Impossible!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
If you do the other 2 dungeons, beat Jotun's brothers. Then his bros wont be in "Hall of Valor" with him, only him with another grendle sapscar.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
I waited for a minute then I looked back at him and his brothers were gone. Then I defeated him

Survivor
Nov 11, 2011
Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
I tried to call my friends but they were to busy. I killed his brothers SOLO! I almost killed JOTUN but he did stormzilla on me and I couldn't find my satyr spell:(
Tyler Earthsword level 45

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
Hello Mam Or Sir,

Here is what i recommend you do to defeat Jotun
A. You get a high level friend 1-3 of them, Jotun will be easy
B. If you dont like asking for help like i do, Just get a lvl 50, 60, 80, or 90 henchmen, the level 70 henchmens do nothing but heal themself and barely attack, only if you got crowns
C. Watch a video on youtube of Jotun
D.My least recommended choice is you go with 3 people your level

If you need help always ask me, I'll be more then happy to help you

Here are my characters:

Level 61 School Wizard that currently didn't defeat Jotun Name: Jeffrey IronMask

Level 80 School Wizard In the middle of Wintertusk :Alexander DrakeBreath

Level 90 School Wizard Done With Wintertusk :Alexander DrakeBreath

Level 90 School Wizard Done With Wintertusk : Alexander Legend (On My Secondary Account

Level 57 School Wizard In the middle of Grizzlehelm: Alexander DrakeBreath

Level 13 Yet Hasnt Started Grizzlehelm: Alexander Stormblade

Level 23 Hasn't started Grizzle Helm Yet: On my secondary account his name is Alex

Explorer
Jun 30, 2013
The word impossible means it can't be done. That's a powerful word. Don't throw it around without knowing enough about it.

And no, he is not, I beat him 10+ times on a level 45 wizard.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Impossible? Try this recipe-
You at level 45+
Friend at level 45+
Either 90 friend or
80 henchmen

Molly66

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I understand that it's hard at your level, so get three friends to help you out.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
My brother was a level 46 and needed help with that. He asked me, and our cousin to come.
Me, Level 62 , and my cousin 61 , So, 62, 61, and 46. One ice, two storm. If you're not ice or storm, bring a ice, storm and another storm. I don't know if this will help, it helped my brother!

Defender
May 29, 2013
BrynnerOfReign on Apr 24, 2012 wrote:
I defeated Jotun as soon as I hit level 40 (Ice wizard) all by myself, so it is possible.

The King in Grizzleheim tells you the best way to beat Jotun is to take care of his brothers first.

The first brother (far left door) is the hardest, as you have to beat many many opponents just to be able to get to him. Just make sure all your potion bottles are full before you go in.

The second brother (far right door) is much easier to get to, if you can get through the maze without battling the other opponents to get to him.

Then, Jotun (middle door) and just one minion are the only ones you have to battle.

Although I would have been glad if anyone wanted to help, I didn't have it, so I completed it by myself. My spouse just completed Jotun (Death wizard) by himself, but had a level 50 Life Henchman assisting with health (it never attacked).

It is possible. Patience and strategy are your best tools! :)

Wait, you could take out the brothers before fighting Jotun?
dang. I went in and fought them all at the same time. I won, but it was hard
-Alexander Earthbane lvl 51 , The Purifier

Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
I was thinking about jotun quest. I wish KI adds critical bloke high chance on all those so noone can kill those in one shot or two. That way who above level 49 cannot finish it faster then what it takes. Ty

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Yes I do agree that he is hard but, all you need is help. The health scares you the most. You will need at
least 3 people. One to target each brother. At least one student to heal and to give you absorbs, one students to give blades and possibly one student to help with defense. I did it with 2 students, 1 wizard and a student. My name is Tyler Earthrunner I hope you liked my advice.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
well the easiest way to defeat him is to complete the 2 dungeons nest to him beating him and leaving his weaker little gremlin type thing. I wish you the best of luck(by the way I only defeated him by bringing many strong friends and I creamed him) you could try that also.

Austin WinterWalker Master of the Ice Magic

Survivor
May 17, 2010
ajrdog123 on Oct 6, 2011 wrote:
Jotun is impossible! I have been stuck at him for about 2 weeks now. I know you can defeat his brothers in the warrens but I can't beat those either. I try to get my friends to help, but they never have time. Does anybody have some good advice?

Jacob WildBlood Level 41 Life
i just wait a sec and his brother was gone but not his minoun

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
its the whole dungeon. It is hard beacause you have to defeat a storm boss with over 6000 health

Survivor
May 17, 2010
lv 58 its hard to do the ice card quest cause he is 9,900 health and i got 3,000 how do i defeat him and not die just by myself can somebody tell me something name : Dolan Dreamgem

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Gus g on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
lv 58 its hard to do the ice card quest cause he is 9,900 health and i got 3,000 how do i defeat him and not die just by myself can somebody tell me something name : Dolan Dreamgem
Gus: the topic for this thread was "Jotun Impossible". Try not to "hijack a thread". Okay?

And try not to "double-post" too. You did mention this in another post of your own, and I posted a reply for you there:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/grizzleheim-wintertusk/lv-58-ice-card-spell-quest-and-pet-quest-8ad6a41440a010a70140ad830b317fff

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Jotun was VERY VERY, VERY hard for me, but because I was only lvl 45, so I leveled up to lvl 48 to get power nova which made it much more easier

Survivor
May 03, 2009
He isn't impossible, just get a group of four high levels and you should be set. In my group, it took about an hour to kill him. Good Luck!

Explorer
May 06, 2012
lol piece of cake

level 86 nathan ironhammer

for the win!!!