Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lord Graustark in Pegasus Place, Too hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I am a level 26 Necromancer. I am having great difficulty beating Lord Graustark. From what I have seen I think it's about nearly impossible for me to defeat it alone. I don't have many Wizard 101 friends over level 20. I think Wizard101 is making it very hard to play the game without helping friends. So I made this post to give the Wizard101 Staff a heads up on how ridiculous some of the bosses are. You can't beat it alone.

Hope some other players can see this too.

-Adam ShadowThief

Armiger
May 10, 2010
You can't beat it alone, leave the rest of the Wizarding world out of it...

Ok, first off, let me give you some advice...

Shield! Shields are wonderful things, they protect you from your enemy hitting you...

Blade! Blades boost your attacks and make them more powerful!

Treasure Cards! There are many treasure cards that you can purchase at the bazaar... Look for scarecrow, monstrous, poison, etc... They will seriously help you in any battle...

Gear! Make sure you have the best gear for your level... Go to the Bazaar, click the useable option! Then filter by level... Find the gear that helps you the most! Make sure all your gear is updated...

No idea how death can die, you heal yourself when you attack!

So, heads up, if you are dying, it is not the programmers fault, it is yours...

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
AdamMythForge wrote:
I am a level 26 Necromancer. I am having great difficulty beating Lord Graustark. From what I have seen I think it's about nearly impossible for me to defeat it alone. I don't have many Wizard 101 friends over level 20. I think Wizard101 is making it very hard to play the game without helping friends. So I made this post to give the Wizard101 Staff a heads up on how ridiculous some of the bosses are. You can't beat it alone.

-Adam ShadowThief

Wysteria is a side and optional world. If it is too difficult at 26 (the level range it was intended to be a challenge), then come back after defeating Marleybone or Mooshu. It should be easier then.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
What is a good idea is to go to Pigswick and find another player that is about your level, add them as your friend (they'll most likely accept :))
Then, enter the tower and menu chat them and ask for help, if they don't respond in time, just keep fighting him until you get him, I'm sure you'll get it soon :)
And I do agree that Lord Graustark is very hard, but not impossible.

Defender
May 30, 2010

Post Oct/5/2011 9:03 pm Subject: Lord Graustark in Pegasus Place, Too hard?

-Adam ShadowThiefif

you have to get henchmen it makes lord grustark easy to beat esp storm henchmen

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Umm, what about Hand of Doom Malistaire. It is easy to get him when you are in test realm or got loads of crowns and got crowns.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
He can be beat alone. I've done it with a Life wizard and an Ice wizard. Don't blame KI, you have to use the tools they give you: shields, blades, charms, gear, etc. Over 90% of my battles are done alone, you just have to take the time to figure out each boss and their tactics. Giving up won't get you a win. :)

Historian
May 28, 2009
Whitebeard1 wrote:
Umm, what about Hand of Doom Malistaire. It is easy to get him when you are in test realm or got loads of crowns and got crowns.

The crowns you get in the Test Realm are fake. You can't transport them into the Live Realm. Things you did in the Test Realm will NOT affect your character(s) in the Live Realm (I copied that from the Test Realm page )

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I have been using traps and blades. I found someone to help me defeat it. Thanks for the advice everyone.