Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Way to hard!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Ok so I don't really complain about the game much but really, this is crazy. I got the quest to get the key to Celestia at the top of a warehouse. I went in with 2 level 60 wizards! It took at least 3 hours if not more. All of us had to flee and then come back, becuase we kept getting defeated! I mean I was level 48 and went in with two level 60s and we almost failed. I mean I don't get it KI. I mean I know your trying to make the game A challenge but this is WAY to hard!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Busymk wrote:
Ok so I don't really complain about the game much but really, this is crazy. I got the quest to get the key to Celestia at the top of a warehouse. I went in with 2 level 60 wizards! It took at least 3 hours if not more. All of us had to flee and then come back, becuase we kept getting defeated! I mean I was level 48 and went in with two level 60s and we almost failed. I mean I don't get it KI. I mean I know your trying to make the game A challenge but this is WAY to hard!

In case you didn't know it, the Warehouse in Marleybone is "no longer required to get to Celestia."

As long as you are at least Level 48, and you have completed the quest to beat Malistaire, The Final Countdown, then you should speak to Headmaster Ambrose and he will send you to Celestia.

If you still feel that you "want" to do that Warehouse in Marleybone, I did find this guide that might help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188880

Either way, good luck, and have fun!