Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New hat idea: Ice Angel outfit

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2011
I actually have come to like the ice angel outfit; so i started thinking about how an Ice Angel outfit would look pretty cool on players. What do you think? I think it would be pretty cool if Wizard101 released a Ice angel Hood Robe and Boots :P now thats something i would buy crowns to stitch for!

Defender
May 01, 2011

i love the idea maybe to get the ice angel outfit you would have to buy a ice angels hoard pack.
there could be a ice pet
the mount could be the pegasus or unicorn or horse whatever the ice guy rides down on.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
Even better, make one big pack, and have all kinds of different outfits that only your school can wear. Examples: balance-ra gear, life-forest lord gear-etc.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
I especially like that last post. I SO want to dress up like the forest lord or Ra. The problem is the Leviathan. That could cause an uproar, storm wizards may want to have clothing of their own!

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
How about a pack called the Legend's pack? Building on the earlier ideas of packs for all lvl. 58 spells, I guess that could be a suitable name. It could possibly come with more than just clothes. Possibly a wand that's the Ice Angel's lantern, or the Efreet's sword... Who knows? Maybe a Snow Angel Pegasus mount? an Ankh and Staff wand like Ra? (Ankh in one hand, staff in the other) The ideas could keep on rushing out my mind like a waterfall.