Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Orthus

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 30, 2011
Did anyone notice that when the first head of the Orthus howls at the moon to do the shieldbreaking attack, you see the moon with this frozen, creepy grin? I just think it is very fear-striking to see such a creepily moon.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
Fin3cy6 wrote:
Did anyone notice that when the first head of the Orthus howls at the moon to do the shieldbreaking attack, you see the moon with this frozen, creepy grin? I just think it is very fear-striking to see such a creepily moon.

Yeah It's there .... It's just the Moon smiling .... Creepy .... why Not at All.... Mahahahahahaha

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
Fin3cy6 wrote:

The moon looks happy. Not creepy :P and I did notice that.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
It gnaws at the back of my mind something fierce that I have seen that same moon in some old photo or movie.

(And no, I am not confusing it with the moon in the french film "A Trip to the Moon".)

Prof. Greyrose, could you give me a hint as to whether it was made in-house or it truly is from a stock archive? It's is frustrating, arrggg!

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
dragonwisperer123 wrote:
Fin3cy6 wrote:

The moon looks happy. Not creepy :P and I did notice that.

Happy?! Yeah right, then why is its grin twisted like that? If it was happy then its eyes won't be so staring-at-nothing-ish and its grin will be more "happier".

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
HooVooLoo wrote:
It gnaws at the back of my mind something fierce that I have seen that same moon in some old photo or movie.

(And no, I am not confusing it with the moon in the french film "A Trip to the Moon".)

Prof. Greyrose, could you give me a hint as to whether it was made in-house or it truly is from a stock archive? It's is frustrating, arrggg!
LOL ya it does look like the moon in " A Trip to the Moon "