Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jack Hallow - No quests?

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
The page introducing the Halloween stuff says to see Jack Hallow in Ravenwood Commons. I can't find him in Ravenwood.

I found Jack Hallow in Wizard City Commons, but he doesn't have a yellow exclamation mark over him, and I don't get the box to press "x" to interact with him.

Am I missing something?

Amber WindBlossom

Administrator
If you completed these quests in a previous year, you will not be able to repeat them.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
If you completed these quests in a previous year, you will not be able to repeat them.

Oops... didn't realize that. Thank you. :?

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
Don't worry The same thing happened to me. While I feel really left out I dont think I could sit through the same thing again like last year. It was cute at first then it just got to be anoying. The one where you collect the pumpkins and it says trick or teat trick or treat give me something fun or sweet. I believe I would have to pull my hair out and scream.

I do have a really really big qeustion though. I have been trying for ever and a day it seems like to get the nightmare pet. Its really hard to find some one with an adult helephant that is willing to hatch with a unicorn. Now that you can buy it with crowns does that mean I am now out of luck and will never get it? Someone please answer this for me I really need to know.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
norr4687 wrote:
Don't worry The same thing happened to me. While I feel really left out I dont think I could sit through the same thing again like last year. It was cute at first then it just got to be anoying. The one where you collect the pumpkins and it says trick or teat trick or treat give me something fun or sweet. I believe I would have to pull my hair out and scream.

I do have a really really big qeustion though. I have been trying for ever and a day it seems like to get the nightmare pet. Its really hard to find some one with an adult helephant that is willing to hatch with a unicorn. Now that you can buy it with crowns does that mean I am now out of luck and will never get it? Someone please answer this for me I really need to know.

ya can get it with crowns maybe its time for a crown pay day for you lol