Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks, Henchmen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Im really having a hard time in Waterworks, dont get me wrong I love the challenge , but im a solo player (which is one of the things I love about the game) and I rely on Henchmen to help me in battles and its really hard for a solo player like me to spend hours and hours through there and I still can't defeat the final bosses because by then, Ive spent so many hours on all the other content I cant even think straight lol. Ive spent prolly 20k in crowns just trying to complete that thing , I wish it was more doable with henchmen for a solo player like myself , Ive read a few guides, are there any suggestions ??? or is it impossible to complete it with henchmen?

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Its hard with henchmen believe it or not. With people its way easier. Form a team outside the dungeon and there. Its probably easier because you can cooperate with each other and formulate a plan.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Henchmen are computers. You'll never know what they put out.

With Waterworks, it's way better with people. It's better to stratagize with 3 other humans than to play with three Henchmen who's spells will cast randomly.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
scarlett2662 wrote:
Im really having a hard time in Waterworks, dont get me wrong I love the challenge , but im a solo player (which is one of the things I love about the game) and I rely on Henchmen to help me in battles and its really hard for a solo player like me to spend hours and hours through there and I still can't defeat the final bosses because by then, Ive spent so many hours on all the other content I cant even think straight lol. Ive spent prolly 20k in crowns just trying to complete that thing , I wish it was more doable with henchmen for a solo player like myself , Ive read a few guides, are there any suggestions ??? or is it impossible to complete it with henchmen?

Ok what a lot of people don't understand including myself is that henchmendon't understand is the cheats. People are a lot better with cheating I've got to say so NEVER EVER use henchmen during a cheating dungeon!!

Waterworks Warrior Isaac DragonThorn Level 68