Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant craft that item here

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
so i was just wondering wherer you can craft pet snacks and treasure cards because it won't let me craft them at my card crsfting bench but i can craft reagents there. is that supposed to happen or is this a glitch .

blaine legendhunter grandmaster necromancer

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
lucario37 wrote:
so i was just wondering wherer you can craft pet snacks and treasure cards because it won't let me craft them at my card crsfting bench but i can craft reagents there. is that supposed to happen or is this a glitch .

Treasure Cards=Card station

Pet snacks=Basic station

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
lucario37 wrote:

You craft it in the Basic Crafting Station.

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
idk about treasure cards but pet snacks are usually crafted at your basic crafting station.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
I was confused by this as well at one time. The basic crafting station should be the one you use for snacks. The card station will do any transmute recipes and treasure card recipes you may have. Have fun crafting!

Cassandra Raven lvl 60 Death

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
lucario37 wrote:

different items need certain crafting tables

hope this helped

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
Can't seem to be able to craft ring of insight on my basic table what do I do & is there other crafting tables, if there are where please want to finish with this quest already...........Thank you.......

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
look at one of the mark that differs depending on crafting station needed:

vial: basic
cards: card
furniture: housing
backpack: equipment

also, there are 2 special forges named GH and DS crafting station. the DS one is found in dragons roost while the GH one is found in northguard, by the stepping stones