Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world in Celestia Arch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
I was thinking that another world in the Celestia Arch would be cool. My idea would be like a world that has been taken over by Morganthe's forces. You have to sneak into like her palace, and try to get to her. The world would look like the sky would be cloudy and dark, the whole land is swarming with her evil forces, except for the safe place there the refugees have built. There would be a big battle between the evil forces, but Morganthe would escape after she sees you have won. PLEASE reply. Good or bad?

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Survivor
Feb 02, 2009
Thank you for replying. Well,you would be called to the headmasters office, and he would tell you that he needed your assistance again. He would say you would need to go to ... ... ( i don't know what the world would be called) and he would say that he had heard that Morganthe was there. You arrive there, and then you find out that Morganthe was taking over the world. This is where you come in. You would most likely need to gain the trust of one of her closer servants secretly, to try to get to Morganthe. You would then try to get the people of that world to rebell against Morganthe. Maybe this world would be another astral world, i don't know that yet. But you go into the last dungeon of the world, and like last time, she tries to kill you, and escapes. Just an Idea, not saying that it will be a real world. But is that enough detail? :-) :D :)