Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Love it!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
I love Marleybone!It's so classy and beatiful and the most fav. thing is that is soooooooooooooo england like!(love england!,especially london!).Reply if you love it too!

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
I live in the uk and yes it is a bit alike acceped that there are random animals walking trough the streets :P

Armiger
May 10, 2010
LoL, this is only a joke, but to the second post:

So, it is exactly like the UK... CooL!

(Bunch of random animals walking around) Get it?

LoL

Sorry, couldn't resist

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Tycrex wrote:
I live in the uk and yes it is a bit alike acceped that there are random animals walking trough the streets :P
I hate cats don't like em i just dont want them to come near me especially the big cat thugs they might beat me up

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
darthjt wrote:

LoL

Sorry, couldn't resist

:'( that is a bit mean to say and you shouldnt say anything like that not even like a joke >:(

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Tycrex wrote:
darthjt wrote:

LoL

Sorry, couldn't resist

:'( that is a bit mean to say and you shouldnt say anything like that not even like a joke >:(

Lighten up! This is a game... If you don't have a sense of humor, I can give you a couple pennies so you can have some type of cents!

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
scotttttttttt wrote:
Tycrex wrote:
I hate cats don't like em i just dont want them to come near me especially the big cat thugs they might beat me up

Hey! I have cats!

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Mythknowledge655 wrote:
I love Marleybone!It's so classy and beatiful and the most fav. thing is that is soooooooooooooo england like!(love england!,especially london!).Reply if you love it too!

I love Marleybone too!It is so cool how it is like England.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
I have to say I really hate MB. Want to know why? I hate It because there are no sidewalks! I always get stuck In a battle and it really makes me mad KI at least put some sidewalks in MB. Also that tower before you go into CL is really hard those bosses cheat a lot ( well not as much as the helphant tower)
Me and my two friends went in it so it was easy at first but then we got to the crab boss and one of his minions used storm lord just because we attacked the boss! Please fix these problems so other people dont have trouble on it.

Chelsea Dreamsong Legend

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
coolamber wrote:
I have to say I really hate MB. Want to know why? I hate It because there are no sidewalks! I always get stuck In a battle and it really makes me mad KI at least put some sidewalks in MB. Also that tower before you go into CL is really hard those bosses cheat a lot ( well not as much as the helphant tower)
Me and my two friends went in it so it was easy at first but then we got to the crab boss and one of his minions used storm lord just because we attacked the boss! Please fix these problems so other people dont have trouble on it.

Chelsea Dreamsong Legend
they are rofe tops?
thats why they dont have a shide walk i think

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010

:'( that is a bit mean to say and you shouldnt say anything like that not even like a joke >:( Doesn't make sense when you posted that first.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
scotttttttttt wrote:
Tycrex wrote:

I love Marleybone, and I love cats. :D (My username is named after my cat, Mimzy)

It has such a rich atmosphere and such a creative storyline.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
coolamber wrote:

Chelsea Dreamsong Legend
Uh hello!Where are we walking is the roofs of marleybone.Haven't you seen that in every locations(except for royal museum)there are streer level cabins?We just can't get there.Otherwise you can't put sidewalks on rooftops(duh!).And last i said that who loves marleybone to reply the message not who hates it.Othwerwise i wouldev'e name this post "Hate it" not "Love it"!

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Mimzkat101 wrote:
scotttttttttt wrote:
Tycrex wrote:

I love Marleybone, and I love cats. :D (My username is named after my cat, Mimzy)

It has such a rich atmosphere and such a creative storyline.

But your cats probably dont weigh 200 pounds made mostly of mustles