Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lol epic fun idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
so i don't no why this came into my head (maybe too much call of duty ...) but every month once a week there should be some servers called wizard war.

So what War is: every school will have a world
life to mooshu
balance has kt
fire has ds
storm has celestia
myth has wizard city
ice has grizzleheim
death has marleybone (sorry death XD)

what will happen is there will be a portal to each world instead of the world door. you have to invade each others world. So everyone is like any enemy. example: if i was balance and went near a death then we would have to fight.
it would be like pvp. the winner get's to stay where they are and the loser is ported to there base with zero mana and one health (to prevent noob tubing)
The winner is the team with the most wins to loses. capturing the HQ of another team gives them a 3/4 health disadvantage. when you fight in your own HQ you get a plus 10% resist and plus 10% damage.

The HQ will be randomly located.

also the world should be open to anyone so a non member can join but they can not gain exp or do any quest. you don't gain exp from fighting others

Why would you fight in a war?
the winners of the war get bragging rights, 1000 gold, and wizard city will be decorated with the banners of the winning team. the winners are announced at the end of the week on the forum board.

Rules:
1. please don't purposely lose
2. no insulting other players when they lose (obviously that gets you banned)
3. no more than 16 wizard of each type in an HQ
4. if your in the world of life but you see a storm and you are fire, you still have to fight them if you meet. The wins goes to fire or storm not life and life wizards can't join in.
5. leaders should be assigned to make allies on this forum or wizard central
6. have fun :D

gilroy troll grandmaster life

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Historian
May 28, 2009
Loserfour wrote:
so i don't no why this came into my head (maybe too much call of duty ...) but every month once a week there should be some servers called wizard war.

So what War is: every school will have a world
life to mooshu
balance has kt
fire has ds
storm has celestia
myth has wizard city
ice has grizzleheim
death has marleybone (sorry death XD)

what will happen is there will be a portal to each world instead of the world door. you have to invade each others world. So everyone is like any enemy. example: if i was balance and went near a death then we would have to fight.
it would be like pvp. the winner get's to stay where they are and the loser is ported to there base with zero mana and one health (to prevent noob tubing)
The winner is the team with the most wins to loses. capturing the HQ of another team gives them a 3/4 health disadvantage. when you fight in your own HQ you get a plus 10% resist and plus 10% damage.

The HQ will be randomly located.

also the world should be open to anyone so a non member can join but they can not gain exp or do any quest. you don't gain exp from fighting others

Why would you fight in a war?
the winners of the war get bragging rights, 1000 gold, and wizard city will be decorated with the banners of the winning team. the winners are announced at the end of the week on the forum board.

Rules:
1. please don't purposely lose
2. no insulting other players when they lose (obviously that gets you banned)
3. no more than 16 wizard of each type in an HQ
4. if your in the world of life but you see a storm and you are fire, you still have to fight them if you meet. The wins goes to fire or storm not life and life wizards can't join in.
5. leaders should be assigned to make allies on this forum or wizard central
6. have fun :D

gilroy troll grandmaster life

Actually, MB is Storm. Wizard City is neutral. Cl is also Storm.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Ok sry I dont want to be rude but heres my reasons why I dont want this to appear.

1: I hate call of duty
2:What if some people DONT want to do it?
3:Some other people might hate call of duty
4:If you said about the guns then theres NO GUNS ALLOWED
5:Kids play wizard101 and they might not wanna do it.

I'm not trying to be rude but I am just concerd on some parts, some is me. Sry if I was mean.

~WolfStrongShield~

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Lost at call of duty?

Shoot, I was lost at, "so i don't no why this came into my head "

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
well they would have to make as many regular severs but i guess it could be done...it sounds cool

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
ok guys let me put it in your language

wizard fight
wizard win
wizard gets prizes
lot's of fun

The End

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Loserfour wrote:
ok guys let me put it in your language

wizard fight
wizard win
wizard gets prizes
lot's of fun

The End

Hahaha, that's cute. First, this is pretty much a more mature version of PvP; therefore, it can't be added. Second, it's not necessary because...well, we already have PvP. Third, it's 'lots'. Not everything with an 's' at the end requires an apostrophe. They're only used for contractions.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Why are you guys so attatched to the Call of Duty thing? And for the "Kids who don't wanna do it", maybe there could be a "safe realm" where they can go about their business doing whatever it is they do. just an entirely different realm.

I wonder how the filter accepted these posts... 'cause I'm really excited for it.

~Tabitha Spiritsong

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
codastar wrote:
Ok sry I dont want to be rude but heres my reasons why I dont want this to appear.

1: I hate call of duty
2:What if some people DONT want to do it?
3:Some other people might hate call of duty
4:If you said about the guns then theres NO GUNS ALLOWED
5:Kids play wizard101 and they might not wanna do it.

I'm not trying to be rude but I am just concerd on some parts, some is me. Sry if I was mean.

~WolfStrongShield~

You didn't even read it, did you? Just saying. 'Cause the only thing on Call of Duty was that one part, and there was no mention of guns.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
They're only used for contractions.

Off topic of course, but don't forget the apostrophe's singular and plural possessive use. :-)

Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
ya i just added call of duty as a joke :P and kids would like it

First off i know so many ten year olds who have call of duty.

Mostly the age for this game is 10 and up because it is rated E10+ so don't think i'm talking about six year olds cause really

How many ten years old do you think are playing? most the people i know playing are 13 to 18 :P

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
i read it, and liked it. maybe it shouldn't be call of duty? o and also after reading it, it looked like you were making a new version of capture the flag, which is one of my favorite games.

-Blaze Duskstone Legendary Conjurer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Loserfour wrote:

Mostly the age for this game is 10 and up because it is rated E10+ so don't think i'm talking about six year olds cause really

How many ten years old do you think are playing? most the people i know playing are 13 to 18 :P

Call of Duty is rated M for Mature. 10-year-olds should not be playing that game, but that's their parent's problem.

It's been mentioned several times in this Forum that parents let their children (as young as 4 years old) play this game.

How many teens 13-18 do you think play the game? This game is 10+. That means this game is directed at 10-year olds and older. To seriously imply that pre-teens are not the majority of the players here just doesn't make sense. I'm not saying that I'm right though; I'm just saying it makes more sense.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
so that means fighting for fame, power and land? sounds like a good idea to me. will also bring the history back :D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
HooVooLoo wrote:
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
They're only used for contractions.

Off topic of course, but don't forget the apostrophe's singular and plural possessive use. :-)

they're '=a they ' are

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
AkihiroHattori5 wrote:
Loserfour wrote:

Call of Duty is rated M for Mature. 10-year-olds should not be playing that game, but that's their parent's problem.

It's been mentioned several times in this Forum that parents let their children (as young as 4 years old) play this game.

How many teens 13-18 do you think play the game? This game is 10+. That means this game is directed at 10-year olds and older. To seriously imply that pre-teens are not the majority of the players here just doesn't make sense. I'm not saying that I'm right though; I'm just saying it makes more sense.

I know right?! Kids play that gun game! I can not believe how their parents are... (Not being mean) Ty for saying about it in this post! Appercaite it!