Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-23-11

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Another week has passed, hard at work on the next big things for the Spiral! Time to take a quick break, peek at how things are going in forum-land, and pose this weeks question for Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Last week we discussed PvP. To the victor goes the spoils, let's now talk about the rewards! What would you like to see available for Arena Tickets in the future?

Have a wonderful weekend Wizards!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
I think that there should simply be more arena gear. If u played liked me (1000 or more games in total) u have tons of arena tickets to spare even if u bought everything there is to buy . But to be more specific more pets! I don't think there nearly as much pets as I liked so bring on the pets!!!!

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Maybe some more pets. Maybe some more housing items. Maybe some hard to find treasure cards like Elucidate and Satyr. Maybe some unique one time only things like the ability to make a fireworks display in the commons, for all to enjoy. Maybe things like potions that give you an extra 10% chance to go first in PvP (lasts 6 hours), or a potion of +5% resist for 6 hours. Maybe some truly fun clothing items that we might stitch our best gear into.

That's a lot of maybes.

Thank you for taking this under consideration. I have all the gear and all the housing items. I'm just gathering unused arena tickets at this point.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Well, of course, new and better pets!

Other than that, new arena gear, that gives critical block, especially, since you can have level 10s going against legendaries...

Sorry, but either this has to go, or the gear needs to get a lot better, like including high critical block stats and health!

Also, a low level losing to a legendary, loses 30 points?

Adjust the point system, why so many points at all? Make the points at most if you win 4, if you lose 2 or something that is set, like the tickets... But this 30 points for low level losing to a high level wizard and then only getting 2 points for winning? Come on!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Many suggest arena gear, but I disagree with that. It is already possible to have 101% resistance to one school, providing you sacrifice everything else. More resistance would lead to tons of resistance for all schools, which would not be a good thing. Definitely more pets though and SPELLS. Spells are what people want from the game.

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
mega snacks, price is how much pet xp the mega snack it self would give to a pet that does not like or hate it. crowns, turn arena tickets into crowns, example 1 arena ticket = 1 crown, gold, 1 arena ticket = 20 gold, energy potions for 300 arena tickets, O and something very special for people out there with a back pack stuffed with arena tickets. since we can also win them form pet pavilion from ranked pet races i would like there to be a forth booth in the pet pavilion that for the price of 1000 you would get to see your pets next talent, for 3000 change one that has not been unlocked yet. this way it would make arena tickets as valuable as gold and crowns so its like a third form of curnency besides crowns and gold coins.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
how about a giant gold trophy that blew out confetti every time someone walked by it

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
I have quite a few ideas regarding arena tickets. My first is that I want to have more tickets rewarded from derby races (1st-14, 2nd-9, 3rd-4, 4th- 20 gold). My reasoning for this is that if you win in the arena, you get 14 tickets, but if you win in derby, you only get 3 for first and it takes a long time to get a pet, which isthe only thing you can get. This brings me to my next idea: for the derby lovers out there that aren't so good at PvP (me ) there should be derby related gear and housing items available to buy with arena tickets (Maybe even "Derby Tickets" wink wink). Lastly, I think we should be able to pick our pet's next talent at a fee of maybe 500 tickets?

Well that's all!
-Blaze ShadowHunter, Legedary Pyromancer

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
What about arena only wands? These wands would come with two power pips and give each school 20 block and 15 critical. They would also be half and half wand spells. Meaning 3 of one element and 3 of another. So back to 6 wand attacks instead of 5?

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
how about gold or mounts? maybie some of that gear that looks cool but has absolutley no stats? Some epic pet snacks or booster packs? The list goes on and on, I think...

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
my ideas:

a wand: that it very shiny and is on fire, which is a blue fire.

a mount: what bout a chariot mount? with the wheels on fire and a flaming horse is pullin' it.

a portait: hehe a self-portrait that is

that's all i have O: sry!

-Blaze Duskstone Legendary Conjurer

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
How about an arena house!

It could be a fortress or a battlefield. Or, better yet, a house connected entirely from waterslides. If I can't have an entire world of waterslides I would settle for a house of slides. <wink wink nudge nudge>
:D

Survivor
Dec 07, 2009
personaly i like more spells like a critical block shield or a critical balde and stuff like that 8)

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
They need to update balance. I am getting very annoyed that every other school has powerful cards and that balance used to be powerful and now its not. Ra doesn't even have an effects whatsoever and its a level 60 spell and its almost the same hit as power nova yet power nova at least has an effect. So my suggestion is please add some kind of effect to Ra i am asking you very nicely.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
Personally, I think there should be a Squid pet that kind of likes like Luska javascript:emoticon('');
I

the
look
of
the
SQUIDS!!!