Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant turn in my quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
hi w101 i have recentally started to learn crafting and i had to craft some rings for the quest " ring in the new " but when i did it it wont let me turn in my quest. in my spell book it says to go talk to the person in kt but when i go there the question mark on top of her is still gray and when i talk to her she is still asking for me to craft them plz help me i want to learn how to craft so i can make those little woden people for my house :D :(

Administrator
You were tasked with not only crafting the items requested, but also with turning them in. You need to bring the items you crafted back to the quest giver in order to get your reward.

If you have sold the items, you can craft new ones, just make sure you have them in your backpack next time you try to turn in the quest.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You were tasked with not only crafting the items requested, but also with turning them in. You need to bring the items you crafted back to the quest giver in order to get your reward.

If you have sold the items, you can craft new ones, just make sure you have them in your backpack next time you try to turn in the quest.
thanks now that i think about i did sell them thanks again professer