Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gem crafting station?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2011
First of all I am new to the game. Only played a couple weeks. I was in dragonspyre doing my crafting quests and when I went to purchase my house crafting station I noticed the Gem Crafting Station. I thought well I'll just buy it too while I am here, I dont have one and will probably need it in the future.

When I hit buy, I noticed it asked me if I "really" wanted it. Alarms went off, I realized this npc wants my crowns....

Will I have to have one of these to progress as a crafter? If not, am I going to miss out on some neat crafting stuff if I dont have it?

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Nah. You don't need one to get to GM crafter. Just decorations for your abode.

Historian
May 01, 2010
chaskelanger wrote:
First of all I am new to the game. Only played a couple weeks. I was in dragonspyre doing my crafting quests and when I went to purchase my house crafting station I noticed the Gem Crafting Station. I thought well I'll just buy it too while I am here, I dont have one and will probably need it in the future.

When I hit buy, I noticed it asked me if I "really" wanted it. Alarms went off, I realized this npc wants my crowns....

Will I have to have one of these to progress as a crafter? If not, am I going to miss out on some neat crafting stuff if I dont have it?

that, as all crowns items are, is completely optional (except for areas and sub, KI doesnt have any required crowns items)

Champion
May 03, 2011
The ones you need are : basic crafting table, equipment crafting table, card crafting table, and housing crafting table. The gem crafting table is just a decoration--a lady in DS drops it, too, as you get closer to the end of the story arc. But it's useless for crafting.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2011