Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Albinos

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 08, 2009
I've been thinking on this for a while now, and I've finally decided to hear what you guys think (I always overlook things, so I like to have others check them out for me ). I thought, hey, what if there were a 1/100 chance of an albino? I know, really low chance, but it's special, pure white and has red eyes. Imagine a ninja pig that's pure white. I wouldn't expect to get that every time, in my opinion. :-)

It wouldn't effect their inborn traits or abilities. All albinoism would do would be the appearance change. It has a chance of happening to any pet, and when players look at the pet via the wizard descriptions, above the regular pet name would be "Albino." (Albino Firecat, Albino Nightmare, Etc.) 'Course, it doesn't have to be PERFECTLY, 100% white. I think it should keep the detail, like the flowers in a unicorn's mane, and the fire on the mane, tail and legs of a nightmare.

If you like this, feel free to post. If you don't, feel free to post anyways.

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
one, i really like this idea, but there is something that wouldn't work. i think that people would go to wizard city pet shop, and for example, buy 100 imps to get an albino.

two, do you play pokemon?

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
FireGod299 wrote:
one, i really like this idea, but there is something that wouldn't work. i think that people would go to wizard city pet shop, and for example, buy 100 imps to get an albino.

How wouldn't it work? If someone takes the time and money to buy 100 imps, that's their problem. It doesn't interfere with gameplay or make unavoidable trouble for anyone, as far as I can see.

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
Explorer
Jul 14, 2010
That sort of makes hybrids unidentifyable from their original parent.
Still a good idea though, if we can figure out how to implement it ;)
~-R. .N.A.N-~

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
FireGod299 wrote:

two, do you play pokemon?

I guess you have a point. Still, that would take a lot of effort, buying like 100 imps and leveling them up to adult to get one that's just pure white, lol.

And yes, yes I do.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
hehe thanks guys. An Ronan, You have a point. But like I said, if someone was curious about the pet, they could either ask the player or check out their profile. Markings on the pet would be the same too.

Thanks for the feedback. ;)

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
actually you know that i guess it would be their choice. And this could earn KI lots of money, with people buying crowns pets.

Defender
Jul 08, 2009
Defender
Jul 08, 2009