Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halston and downloading Wizard 101

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Halston,

I was having troubles in Wysteria earlier, and it got to the point that I would either chuck the game (too addictive), uninstall and reinstall, or continue on with the severe lag times in Wysteria, in which I manged every five or six times to use a spell. Another problem was characters that were missing in the game.

The option I chose was to uninstall and reinstall and after about five times of failures started looking all over the net to find a suitable download.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jared Wildsword in Wysteria

P.S., I got tired of the hassles and frustrations and have been missing gameplay because of my choice.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Oxnhorse wrote:
Halston,

I was having troubles in Wysteria earlier, and it got to the point that I would either chuck the game (too addictive), uninstall and reinstall, or continue on with the severe lag times in Wysteria, in which I manged every five or six times to use a spell. Another problem was characters that were missing in the game.

The option I chose was to uninstall and reinstall and after about five times of failures started looking all over the net to find a suitable download.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jared Wildsword in Wysteria

P.S., I got tired of the hassles and frustrations and have been missing gameplay because of my choice.

Try sending a support mail.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Champion
Jun 30, 2009
ELECTRIC333 and colagada,

Thanks for the aid, I am wondering when Wizard101 is doing the next maintanance cause the severe lags are continuing.

Jared Wildsword, level 49 going nuts in Wysteria