Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

higher exp.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Higher experience than what? It gives you more experience than Krokotopia and less than Mooshu. The further you get into the game, the more experience you get from mobs and from quests, but the more you need to level.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
I agree with Quizzical on this one, if you look at the different worlds you have enemies with higher levels that take longer to beat, so your exp points should be higher so you can "keep up" so to speak. Would it be fair to the wizard if the enemies became stronger but the "wizard in training" didn't? No no no.....it would not. I am glad to see that the exp levels go up along with the minion battles (non-boss battles). The bosses are what they should be....harder and harder. It's the challenge of the game.

See ya in the spiral,

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
hey hunter can you help me with marleybone? i'm stuck on gear head destroyer my guy is brian hawkcaller stuck in hyde park. help me please!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009
really quizzikle is right even dragonspyre gives a ton. i was watching a video on youtube and some guy got 3000 xp from just talking to cyrus drake! just go with it and good luck.

brian hawkcaller adept fire pyromancer.
See Ya in the Spiral!

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008