Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ONI no death quest HELP Help help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I'm stuck on the ONI no death quest and I really wanna beat it any help is good........I don't know what they mean by locate the bridge I've crossed it but it still says locate the bridge advice would be good like what that means I crossed the bridge and beat the tree of life dungeon like 3 times but the quest won't go on please help pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzz

Adherent
May 20, 2010
After you defeat the Death Oni, you need to go back and talk to Yishen Chen, who's just outside and to the left of the portal to the Oni. Then you need to go talk to Tan Keng, who's in the Jade Palace, next to the entrance to Shoshun Village.

If you do the instance again, and Mr. Keng has nothing to say to you, then you need to send in a ticket to support@wizard101.com

Historian
May 28, 2009
evan9199 wrote:
I'm stuck on the ONI no death quest and I really wanna beat it any help is good........I don't know what they mean by locate the bridge I've crossed it but it still says locate the bridge advice would be good like what that means I crossed the bridge and beat the tree of life dungeon like 3 times but the quest won't go on please help pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzz

Oni no Death mean the Death Oni. "no" sound mean "Of"

So it means "The Oni of Death"

This might just be a bug. Yea, send a ticket.