Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ledges in pyramid

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Hi. I know this is probably asked alot but in the main pyramid in the oasis has a bunch of different ledges all around it and one time i even saw a wizard on the lowest one at the bottom right. So does anyone know how to get down there?

Historian
May 28, 2009
munchkinz1 wrote:
Hi. I know this is probably asked alot but in the main pyramid in the oasis has a bunch of different ledges all around it and one time i even saw a wizard on the lowest one at the bottom right. So does anyone know how to get down there?

That might just be a glitch. These are just decorations. It's like why you can't go in other places on the island house

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Delver
Sep 27, 2009
munchkinz1 wrote:

That reminds me of elik's edge in wizard city.There are wizards on the outside of the wall, even though there is no way to get through.It is probably just a glitch.I hope this and other posts help! :D

Bailey Skullvault
lvl.41 Pyromancer