Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Penny Dreadful should be in high level quests

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I never quite trusted Penny Dreadful cause she wanted me to do everything for her and acted all sweet and lost at the start so my basic instinct seems to warn me that she is likely the most deadly villian in the game. Anyways, wether she is good or bad I wonder where she went and would like to see her in upper level play.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Delver
Apr 10, 2010
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I feel the same way about Anna Flamewright. Anyone who is an apprentice of Gretta has to be corrupted (aka Darth Vader stuff going on). Gretta is into some serious dark magic and Anna's her helper??? Come on, what's really going on here.

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
If she gets you to do everything for her, she's obviously a slacker. I kinda doubt she'll make it past a Novice, seeing that her professors will try to expel her. I don't like her, she takes a space up for another Death student. But if KingsIsle decides they want more quest with her, she'll probably ask you to do her laundry.

Defender
Sep 14, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
Penny's standing in the same place she always is (except when you have to go retrieve her in the Dark Cave), outside of Merle Arbrose's house.

As far as her being a high-level villain, I can't imagine her being able to defeat Rattlebones, let alone anything in upper worlds. She had us go defeat the dreaded Lost Souls and Skeletal Pirates.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
To me, Penny Dreadful is fine. I'm worried about Duncan GrimWater. He made fun of storm students right in front of me, a storm student

Defender
Jan 02, 2011
seasnake wrote:
I never quite trusted Penny Dreadful cause she wanted me to do everything for her and acted all sweet and lost at the start so my basic instinct seems to warn me that she is likely the most deadly villian in the game. Anyways, wether she is good or bad I wonder where she went and would like to see her in upper level play.

Yeah, I agree. I'd love to encounter her again in higher level quests when she's a higher level death mage. that would be very cool.

Champion
May 03, 2011
I wonder about Simeon, the guy in Ravenwood whose only job seems to be telling students about their housing options when they reach level 15. What deep frustrations are brewing under that placid exterior? Surely he's resentful that his talents are wasted on this meaningless job. I expect he'd be easily seduced by the extravagant promises/bribes of some evildoer. Perhaps Morganthe will make him an offer he can't refuse...

Defender
Feb 12, 2011
I want to know what the Zebra outside of the Golem Tower does - he just stands there and eyeballs me - is there something I'm missing?

What about his relative in MB?

I think there should be some kind of safari pet hunt where we...

You know - I can;t even think what he should do - just sayin' he's prominent yet seems to add nothing to the game, right?

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
i am worried about that guy in the libary not the dog that wizard i forgot his name but he seems to have a adutude you try to talk to him he sends you away! he is just standing there does he have anything to do no! i am also concered about the girl is golem court she has a project and need us to do this hard tower! only hard because at the level she gives it to you at! she is a lacker and i hope she got a F for that project cause i should of got credit! but now that you think about it everyone you see that gives you a quest kinda ask some thing from you. like when they need some thing for who knows what some need new armor a lost messege etc. they ask YOU the defenseless wizard when they could just do it there would be nothing to do in the game if it werent full of these so called lackers

Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
And what about the girl that made us check her homeowrk by going into a hard dungeon? Couldn't she just go in there by herself? :-o

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
well, those you are talking about, i think they have a reason to ask, but dont you think the dragonspyre warriors can defeat those enemies by themselves instead of asking a kid to do it?