Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lost health and mana?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
so i was playing and when i lvl up i looked at my health but, it got lower! then i looked at my mana and same thing happen! it lowered! i was frustrated is this suppose to happen when you turn lvl sixth teen or fifth teen ( forgot what lvl i lvl up to when it happen :? ) if its not suppose to happen can you fix this plz!

Administrator
Your base Health & Mana stats increase as you level up, however if you changed your hat, robe or any other equipment that was previously boosting your Health and Mana it will drop when you take that item off.

Once you remove equipment, you lose the bonuses it was granting.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
i did not take off the hat and robe and shoes and my health and mana was lower

Delver
Aug 30, 2011
By what Professor Greyrose meant, if you have a higher amount of mana and/or health than your base normal because of clothing, rings, blah blah blah ... then if you unequipped it and/or changed to another clothing that didn't give you as much mana/health boost, then your boosted health/mana will lower. You'll need to re-equip the item to regain it.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
yeah i did not take off anything that gives the health mana and stuff i double checked :?

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
can someone explain this? please i am confused i have the same ring, sword, hat, robe, shoes, etc... i need help! why did it get low insted and i know i spelled wrong :x so why did the mana and health get lower but not higher! help!

Administrator
Our support team can help you but you need to contact us through email at support@wizard101.com. When you contact support, please ensure that you give us:
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com