Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daconians need to have a back adjustment.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 29, 2009
I don'tknow if anyone has reprted this yet but here i go; the certain draconians in DS that are equiped with the swords don't act normally anymore. :? Instead they float around with there swords hanging lazily at there sides and in combat they cast spells like the other draconian types without the swords.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
tsandefer wrote:
I don'tknow if anyone has reprted this yet but here i go; the certain draconians in DS that are equiped with the swords don't act normally anymore. :? Instead they float around with there swords hanging lazily at there sides and in combat they cast spells like the other draconian types without the swords.

I noticed that too. The sword just floats in mid-air. Nothing attached to it. I think it is just one of those minor detail flwas. I think KI wont fix this beause it has no harm to the game. And kids probably dont even realize this O:

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
stormschool99 wrote:
tsandefer wrote:

I noticed that too. The sword just floats in mid-air. Nothing attached to it. I think it is just one of those minor detail flwas. I think KI wont fix this beause it has no harm to the game. And kids probably dont even realize this O:

I'm a kid thank you very much i would just like too say something: I've noticed it!

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
thing124ok wrote:
stormschool99 wrote:
tsandefer wrote:

I'm a kid thank you very much i would just like too say something: I've noticed it!

Well i meant to say they probably wont notice that this is a problem. They probably think it is just a magical power making the sword float