Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks Issue

AuthorMessage
Hero
Aug 23, 2009
KI, come on, seriously. I was in a group again, we were at last boss in Waterworks and 2 friends lost connection. We returned together and had to start the entire instance all over. This is similar to issue for Helephant Tower; please let those of us who don't lose connection to piggyback group into same spot in towers/no port instances to same place. I know that issues come up on occasion, but lately it seems to be constant bug/glitch rather than random, rare glitch. This is getting rather frustrating and annoying to have to restart dungeon due to one member losing connection or having to get off. I know challenge is supposed to be there but starting from square one is killing me and my friends.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
A Legendary wizard should know by now that you have to go into the instance alone, not with somebody else, even somebody who was in the original party. It would be a major pain to program having the system remember who was in a party for teleport or dual-sigil purposes. It's not likely to happen.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Krailzec wrote:
We returned together and had to start the entire instance all over.

You have to make sure you are re-entering the instance from the same realm you were playing it.

Try to make it a habit to always look at the realm screen and jot down the realm name after you have entered a dungeon.