Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Away from computer

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Is there a way to implement a little sign or something above a player that says they've stepped away for a few minutes? It seems like every time I step away for a minute, but stay logged in, someone hits me with a friend request, or tries to talk to me, and I'm not there to see it. Like a little bubble that says "AFC" for away from computer or "BRB" for be right back. It would be helpful to know that a person isn't there watching their character.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2008
squeaky1 wrote:
Is there a way to implement a little sign or something above a player that says they've stepped away for a few minutes? It seems like every time I step away for a minute, but stay logged in, someone hits me with a friend request, or tries to talk to me, and I'm not there to see it. Like a little bubble that says "AFC" for away from computer or "BRB" for be right back. It would be helpful to know that a person isn't there watching their character.
or you could say AFK away from key board

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
drago529 wrote:
squeaky1 wrote:
or you could say AFK away from key board

gosh thats real helpful drago its a good idea though someone should do that