Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

professor there a problem plz respond

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
i am storm and i went to get my lvl 22 kraken spell and teacher dont have it *you* i went to get spell at lvl 26 i got sidetracked and when i went to get it it you didnt have it what i do

Defender
Mar 11, 2010
Use . , ? and !. Did you check that you Already learned it? Just might've not remembered?

Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
mollyisthebest wrote:
i am storm and i went to get my lvl 22 kraken spell and teacher dont have it *you* i went to get spell at lvl 26 i got sidetracked and when i went to get it it you didnt have it what i do

Professor Greyrose doesn't teach kraken to anybody

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
classact21 wrote:
mollyisthebest wrote:

weird i think he meant the storm teacher not lindia

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
Cards only automatically appear in your starter deck, and then only until the deck is full. After that, you need to manually add or remove spells. Click on your spell book, then click your deck icon (4th one down on the right). When that opens, click on the Storm Spells icon, or simply flip through the spells and see if you have Kraken already. If you have trouble understanding what all the parts of the spell book are, click the help icon in your spell book. The Interface tab, page 5, labels all the parts of the spell book.
If you do all that, and still don't have Kraken, try logging off, shutting down your computer, start it back up and log back on. I have heard other people say that that will clear glitched quests for them. I usually just have to log out of W101 to clear a glitch though.

Explorer
Jul 28, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
classact21 wrote:
mollyisthebest wrote:

weird i think he meant the storm teacher not lindia

oh okay. he said 'professor' in the subject and Professor greyrose moderates this board. He also referred to her again in the OP as *you* when he was talking about going to the teacher to learn it- so i figured he misunderstood what school of magic the kraken was from.