Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 09-09-11

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
the frost giant's hammer for a wand, ice angels lantern for a wand, and the ice angel's mount for a mount.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
I know this isn't exactly clothing, but an idea I would like to suggest is having no hat. Perhaps wigs? I just don't see the point in ALWAYS having a hat on. Also, flowers in hair.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
:D i say that we should have a forest lord outfit for life school, and the other schools should have a outfit that comes with a powerful spell too. I thought it would be cool to have something like that. :D

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
:) professor balestroms gear and the tempest proffesors gear in wysteria oh oh and sherlock bones gear

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
pokeguy23 wrote:
I would love it if the girls could wear the fancy marleybone clothes the dogs wear in marleybone and the boys could wear the black robes that Lord Nightshade wears. That would make any boy death wizard look "deathly" stunning. :D
i used to be balance but now i'm found of death and ye lordnightshades robes would be awesome for us death wizards

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Hmm this is a tough one, I personally think the armor that the souls wear in DragonSpyre. Though I have read that some people don't like the look of DragonSpyre gear, I for one do.

Hunter LegendWraith level60 necromancer

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
i want to see jade oni's sword, malistare's staff, the dean's cloak, and lord nightshade's staff :)

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
I like the kimonos from MooShu. We can have them as decor, why not be able to wear them? I like look of the ladies in Dragonspire too. I would like to see more styles of robes too. There are many armor choices but few robe choices. We are wizards, not warriors. I like Sylvia Drakes outfit when her spirit comes to Malistaire at the end of DS.

I would also like to see customizeable capes on the outfits that have them. Being able to add a pattern or single emblem on an otherwise bland cape would be fun. A nice addition to the paint shop. Maybe be able to print on our piggles as well, LOL.

Back on the clothing subject, I would also like to see more feminine attire. Marleybone's formal clothing is about the only elegant looking stuff you can find and it is limited. Much of the rest is rather gender neutral. I know KI wants to keep exposed skin to a minimum on players, but I think there is room for more female clothing that actually looks like it is for girls without showing more than necessary.

Crowns or tiaras, smaller headpieces and hats. I would like to have the winged part of the DS helmets without wearing the whole helmet. Bunny ears, cat ears, antennae, wreaths, flowers, etc.

A spell book equipped as a wand. So instead of twirling a wand, staff, or sword for the animation when launching a spell, your character would flip open a book and make some hand gestures to launch the spell.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
a scarf like eloise merryweather, im want to make my livewizard a farmergirl outfit

Survivor
Jul 06, 2011
i see a lot of the mobs with shields would love to have a shield with some kind of status raising qualities for higher levels

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Professor Falmea asked me to be a guest writer for Feedback Friday this week, and I'm honored to do so!

This week, I want to talk fashion - every day I see Wizards wearing just the most amazing outfits! From the Marleybone top hat and tails, to the wonderful Grizzleheim inspired clothing; there's just so much variety!

My question to you this week, is what clothing have you seen non-Wizards wearing in the Spiral, that you would like to wear? Fancy that Samoorai armor or those Marleybonian dresses, or perhaps a pair of Gobbler overalls?

Let us know what clothing you've seen in the Spiral already that you'd like to be able to wear on your Wizard!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
why thank you for complamenting our fashion i just love shopping for clothes well i would like to wear a judgement dress and that balance thing lol just a thought

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I'd like to see the prestigious clothing style (not including the stats) available for crowns and/or gold. I think its BEAST. :D

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
The mooshu armor you see samoori wearing would be nice, customizable gloves (like the ones you see in Mooshu, or the metallic gloves you see in Dragonspyre) would be really awesome to have.

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I didnt read thru 4 pages of posts so idk if this was said but something like wysteria's beatrice wildwind's fairy outfit. Also what would be cool is to create a realm related to rennaisance time period with outfits to match. Idk what all could be created in clothing for the guys besides peasant outfits, lord type attire, musketeer outfits of various types, pirate costumes; for the girls again, peasant outfits (various corsets with different stats) wench/maiden/pirate/lady/queen costumes.

Other than that, I dont have much desire to go thru the entire spiral viewing outfits to see what we dont have that I would like.

**however, I think it would be awesome if we could change our students personal characteristics, like their hair, eyes, mouth, skin color. Mainly because I have one student who's hair I now hate, not sure why I ever picked that style. But i'm sure others would love to be able to change their students features, especially even hair color to match changing costume colors. And it would be great to have the ability at the wizard city dye shop to be able to change the color of any pet to any color, I know the pet dragons have a massive color selection choice, but the heck hound/dog only has 4 color choices, and most pets have none. Even the ones obtained by gift cards should have color changing options, I'd like to change my firezilla color.

Thanks,
Taryn - grandmaster myth

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
The Jonas brother's outfit seen in Grizzleheim near Zeke and the tailor. That is a VERY cool loking outfit.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
ServerusBlack wrote:
think some gloves of all type would be nice
good idea :) i'd like some gloves too

Explorer
Mar 19, 2011
xxsrs20xx wrote:
ServerusBlack wrote:
think some gloves of all type would be nice
good idea :) i'd like some gloves too

Make the gloves have stats

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
Hi, Professor!
What gears that we like that NPC's wear that we'd like to be able to wear?
Laurel leaves have been mentioned in other threads. Shields have been mentioned, gloves, the Marleybone dresses... all wonderful, awesome ideas that would make great additions to our wizardly outfits. Even a monocle was mentioned! :)
I'm thinking a pirate eyepatch would be pretty fun. :D

Survivor
Jul 08, 2008
I think you should have costumes for characters based on pets. For example you could have a firecat costume with looks like a firecat with:
firecat head hat
firecat boby for shirt
firecat pants with a tail
stuf like that and it would also come with a card of whatever the costume looks like. Just an idea and i hope you consider it!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2008
Also another idea is when getting to a level stop like 40, 50, and now 60 we should get like a cool outfit that are different for each school.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Professor Falmea asked me to be a guest writer for Feedback Friday this week, and I'm honored to do so!

This week, I want to talk fashion - every day I see Wizards wearing just the most amazing outfits! From the Marleybone top hat and tails, to the wonderful Grizzleheim inspired clothing; there's just so much variety!

My question to you this week, is what clothing have you seen non-Wizards wearing in the Spiral, that you would like to wear? Fancy that Samoorai armor or those Marleybonian dresses, or perhaps a pair of Gobbler overalls?

Let us know what clothing you've seen in the Spiral already that you'd like to be able to wear on your Wizard!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
i want those rotting fodder clothes :-o they look awesome ( maybe you could even make a dress but zombieish for girls to wear them i would also like to see boys wear the cyclops outfit and it would be also cool for girls to wear the scarlet screamer clothes ( i love it i always wanted to wear it! ) last but least the teachers clothes even maybe a pack to buy with crowns and the packet has a potion to turn you small and then there are wings that look like yours and your clothes!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Velma Peper! Velma Peper!! Velma Peper!!! i love how her outfit has this edgy look to it but without all the chains and skulls. I love her hair too. I'm not a girly girl but I'm no tom boy either, Velma is deffinetly a nice balance :D I also like the idea of smaller less flashy hats like a tiara or something.

Survivor
May 27, 2010
For like maybe death it would be a helmet like a regular hat plain and all but has like skulls all over it and like balance with balances on it. Here are some ideas
Death: Plain hat thats grey and has black skulls
Balance: Plain tan hat with Maroon balances
Life: Plain light Green With dark green or brown leaves
Fire: Plain Red or Orange hat with flames
Storm: Plain Purple hat with yellow storm symbols
Ice: Blue hat with like snow on it
Myth: Yellow hat with blue myth symbols
Hat for all levels: A color of there choice with stars, moons, and suns on it.
All the ones from Death-Myth are for legendary only unless you planning to raise the level cap then it will be for level 70. Please take me idea.
Legendary Necromancer, Ryan Spiritgem

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i kinda like the clothes the celestians in celestia wear not the fish or crabs but like alric moonsunder or the remnents

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
dennis073 wrote:
You should let us buy full masks!

there is a full mask
well several

every single halloween mask from the halloween vendor

also for the feedback friday i think maybe we could have samoorai armor and maybe clothes like the ones the teachers wear

sry if ya didnt like the part about having clothes just like your teachers