Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

end the glitches and bugs!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 13, 2011
hi kingsisle and other fellow wizards i just want to point out can you plz fix all the problem bugs and glitches it made my computer die now i gotta use my parents one plz fix this and let it end! the more glitches or bugs the worse it will make your computer plz fix this! bye

Administrator
Sounds like it was more of an issue of your computer not 'playing nice' with Wizard101, since it works on your parent's computer.

Did you contact our support team to find out if they could help you with your particular situation? They can help you by assessing your computer and determining if you need to download new video drivers or adjust some of your game settings to make the game run better on your system.

A little initiative to contact our support team can go a long way to alleviating your distress when Wizard101 doesn't run properly.

Contact us through email at support@wizard101.com. You may need your parents assistance for some of the information we're requesting.
->the account name
->the character name
->as much information about what you encountered as you can, including error messages or screenshots
->a DXDIAG file

NEVER send us:
->your password
->your full credit card information

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run its course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

The more information you give up front, the faster your issue can be resolved.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Mar 13, 2011